Springfield, Massachusetts

Update by user Sep 05, 2016

I finally got through and spoke with a rep. They told me that the previous rep had cancelled the EXPIRED card and not the missing replacement, therefore a new expedited card could not be sent, so this rep cancelled the "correct" card and re-issued one with 2 days shipping, I am supposed to receive the card on Wed 9/7, we shall see. I hope my utility company will understand!

Original review posted by user Sep 04, 2016

I was supposedly sent a new card as mine was about to expire. I never received it.

So I called and spoke with a rep, they assured me they were sending another one, I verified my address and waited, that was 2 months ago. So I called again, 4 days ago, I was told that they would cancel the first replacement, and send another, they offered expedited shipping for a fee of $13.00 and I would get my new card in 2 days, 2 DAYS, here it is going on 5 days and no card. I can't transfer funds either, their site keeps telling me I am entering an invalid code for my debit on a separate checking account. Unreal!

I won't even start about atm fees!

I have not been able to access my money for almost 3 months, now when I call, I get " were are currently experiencing heavy call traffic, please call again later" that's new.

Can't email them, I really need my money, this is outrageous! S.T - Springfield, Massachusetts

Product or Service Mentioned: Direct Express Debit Card.

Preferred solution: I Want My CARD!.

• Direct Express Scam
  • Direct Express Ssi

Comments

I am having the same problem with Direct Express. They sent my new card to the wrong address, so they cancelled that one and issued another.

It's been over 2 weeks no card, when i called the rep said we can cancel that card and reissue another card but i will have to pay 13.00$ for ups express or i can try to get the fee waive but its not guarantee that it would be waive.

So I'm trying to hold out to see if my card comes in. It is huge interruption.