Verified Reviewer

ordered that CBD oil that is always on T.V. They said they would send a free bottle, all you pay was shipping charge of $6.95.

I ordered on 3/1/20. Recieved on 3/5/20. Everything OK . However i checked my account transactions on 3/18/20 and noticed a charge of $89.92 , I called the number that was on order form, and was told they had no record of my account, I tried to call them for the next 4 days with no success when I did get through, I was put on hold with music playing for alt least 20 minutes, they never answered.

The name of the company that charged my account both times was "ZIOL SKIN CREAM. I called my Direct Express card and asked to reverse charges for the $89.92 . They took info and told me they would be in touch. I received a letter a week later stating that they could not do anything for me and the charge on my acct.

would stand, I am infuriated at this, Upon further research i see that this is wide spread , How can these frauds get away with all this in this day and age, By the way I never received product for the $89.92. I still see their ads on facebook using all different formats, I am prepared to fight this to the Supreme Court. Also i am going to cancel my Direct Express Card.

By the way I had to change my credit card with a new number I am amazed at all the complaints about this card, and nothing is being done, This morning i called the card # and was put on hold and forgotten about i held for 25 min. before i hung up, If anyone wants any more info, Piscesstar@***.com I have been following the ad every chance I get and writing SCAM SCAM I have also notified a few other sites about fraud, also i sent in a report to the FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION

User's recommendation: Do not order products selling CBD oil, They will scam you.

Direct Express Cons: To many claims against their bank, Hundreds of complaints, No fraud protection, Call personal very in there ability to help consumers, All of the above.

Comments