Verified Reviewer

I am a 61 nearly 62 yr old disabled person trying to live on my meager SSI/Disability.. I am at a loss right now and I don't know what to do..

I need help.. Direct Express has knowingly issued me a new card without properly informing me in any manner, while my present card was still valid until 2/29/24.. They say the new card was issued on June 18th but I have yet to receive it.. In the meantime all my owed monies are now delinquent, as the old card I have isn't valid anymore and I have creditors wanting to be paid..

Calling the number on my card is useless, as is their website.. It seems all avenues of recourse are hidden very well by ALL concerned.. We, along with vets and others, were forced to go paperless and now defrauded!!!! This is criminal and needs to be treated as such!!

If I did this, I would be arrested!! I have read literally 1000's of complaints, not to mention lawsuits and 'we the people' are being left holding the bag!! Direct Express's incompetence is becoming legendary and yet they aren't being held accountable.. This is fodder for talk shows and podcasts naming the Treasury as the "Do nothing but look the other way" guys!

Im sorry if my wording sounds rough, but I am beyond upset by all this.. Im facing living on the streets, again..

.. I can't find ANY proper way of contacting someone who can help..

User's recommendation: DO NOT USE THEIR SERVICE!!!! RUN LIKE ***.

Product or Service Mentioned: Direct Express Account.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Direct Express Pros: Having my money go straight to my card.

Direct Express Cons: Customer service is useless, Website is useless, Trying to phone the numbers they give you is useless.

Comments