Additional Fees
Interest Rate

My daughter and my disability money was stolen off my Direct Express Card by my roommate Henry Williams while I was hospitalized at Aspire health partners.I called my card before I went inside that he took advantage of me and use all of my money leaving me without any money to provide for myself or my daughter who didn't get her medicines or food or clothes for that month.

When O got released I found my card in my wallet at his house with a zero balance. I confronted him and he admitted to withdrawing the money without my permission and promised to pay it back. About a week later he refused to give me any of my money back so I filed a police report and stated I wanted to press charges. I submitted all the dates and places that the transaction where removed at along with a copy of the police report.

The Supervisor at Direct Express informed me that if they need any documents from me that the would notify me yet they closed my claim and refused any reimbursement. Why So I went to Aspire and got my medical records showing I was baker acted and didn't give anyone permission to use the card. The staff was rude and us caring that I became homeless and had to move out of the room from Henry's house and without any money I was helpless. I called Direct Express depressed and close to a nervous breakdown yet I couldn't reach anyone I there level 2 team so after about the 20 or so time calling them I finally was told to submit any paperwork I had that to prove that I was not the one how used the card so I requested my medical record for proof that I was hospitalized during the dates.

So I could request a 2nd review and my claim can be reopened U am so devastated that the will not provide me any timeline on this 2nd review and has still made no attempt to reimburse the disability money that wS fraudulently removed. I am going through a great mental illness and feel mistreated by my own Card Company that has left me without any compensation for fraud.I am being disrespected by the staff and accused of lying. I am still waiting for a response yet how long this 2nd review will take is uncertain and minimized that has left me and my family homeless.

Direct Express Customer service team is cruel and just wants to avoid my claim since I'm an African American female with out any sense.The Supervisor was mean and disrespectful to me and made me feel that no action was really taking place for me because I'm mentally challenged.

Review about: Direct Express Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Direct Express?

Comments

If you ever have a fraudulent charge please follow these steps.Cancel your card with direct express.

Then write them a letter explaining the charges...date of fraud...amount...reason you think it's fraudulent. Send EVERYTHING CERTIFIED MAIL....MAKE COPIES....DO NOT WAIT FOR PAPERWORK FROM DIRECT EXPRESS YOU ONLY HAVE 10 DAYS FROM NOTIFYING THEM OF YOUR DISPUTE SO THAT THEY CAN ISSUE A PROVISIONAL CREDIT TO YOUR ACCOUNT. I HAVE READ THEIR POLICIES AND PROCEDURES AND RIGHTS AS A CARDHOLDER. ADDRESS ISP.O.

Box 245998 San Antonio, TX 78224-5998 if you think an error has occurred. We must hear from you promptly after you learn of an error. You will need to tell us:Your name and card number.

Why you believe there is an error, and the dollar amount involved.

Approximately when the error took place.

If this does not work contact Comerica Bank only after you have mailed your letter certified. File a complaint with the FDIC and Texas Department of Banking http://www.dob.texas.gov/file-complaint...select state chartered bank.

Sorry FDIC https://www5.fdic.gov/starsmail/index.asp customer assistance form log your complaint. Keep detailed records of your attempts to call drect express and who you have spoken to. Be relentless in your efforts and resilient. I was denied provisional credit until I researched their policies and procedures and started filing complaints.

Our money IS FDIC insured they are regulated by BANK REGULATIONS...

FYI DON'T FOLLOW THESE STEPS IF YOU GAVE SOMEONE YOUR PIN AND THEY STOLE YOUR MONEY...FILE CRIMINAL CHARGES AGAINST THAT PERSON AND CONSULT LEGAL ADVICE.

PEACE AND BLESSINGS TO YOU ALL GOD BLESS.

PRAYERFULLY THIS HELPS SOMEONE.Don't forget unless you have notified the bank in writing at the address above no complaints will be addressed.