This is the second time we have had money taken off a Direct Express Card.This time it was over $600 but they say they can't do anything about it.

It's funny that happens at a bank and they can stop the transaction. Makes you wander what they can do. All of the withdrawals were in other states and done as soon as the money was put on the car. First time they sent a letter and said they couldn't find anything wrong.

It was for an AT&T bill and we don't even have AT&T. I'm going to find out who to report this to because they don't seem to care. I'm sure the FED's and Social Security might be able to help because this is stealing. They pulled up the transactions will I did that and realized what happened.

They have to wait 5 days to see if the money is collected.

Of course it's going to be gone then and we will never see it again.This want happen next month I'm through with this card and will be telling everyone I know it's not safe.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of do not like. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of direct express debit card and associated monetary loss in the amount of $600. Direct Express needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned direct express debit card in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Direct Express.

Had an Experience with Direct Express?

Comments

Hampton, Georgia, United States #1272744

Good luck with ever getting the Feds to intervene.I complained to Social Security, The Comptroller of the Currency, The Treasury Department and the FTC after my card was hacked.

I even appealed to Legal Aid for assistance with getting my money back, which was met with maximum indifference ("Good luck to you"), before I was hung up on.

I finally threw my hands up and had my electronic deposits changed to a local bank.It just was not worth the hassle.

Miss Betsy

My DE card was duplicated on July 3rd by scammers in Miami Florida ( I live in NYC) and $668 was taken at an ATM - a rep told me this area is a hotbed for this type of criminal activity.I no longer use my card to shop anywhere and always check my card shortly before the due date to make sure my account PIN has not been changed as is what happened the first time when my card was compromised.

I suggest you also refrain from using your card to do anything but withdraw your funds the day they come in.I then add only the funds I need for online shopping or to pay bills onto an AmexServe card.

to Anonymous Port Saint Lucie, Florida, United States #1264424

How ironic.I called December 30th 2016 same day you posted this because I called to check my balance and my card number wouldn't work.

Spoke to a rep, someone called in reported my card lost and had a new one shipped to a Miami address. I do live in Florida but 3 hours north of Miami. I dont know anyone there or how they even got my information. DE told me they would ship me a new card and I would get it in 2 days.

I am hoping to get it today or tomorrow at the latest.

I will have my direct deposit changed to go info my bank account.I no longer trust this card.