Additional Fees
Interest Rate

ok as we all know when we either r the peyee or the person that gets we dont get to choose the fin.company that holds and runs are money unlsee with get direct deposite.

ok well i dont have that so i got my check at 10pm the night of the 29th of june. on the 30th at about 6pm i went to a chase outside atm and wanted 360.00 so 363.00 with fee so i could put it in another account that is a chase member for rent. well i got their is a tech issues with this machine i went in and told chase and they said no issue so i did 3 more times 2 for 363 and 1 for 343. and it said not enough funds.

i got home and i had about 380 then it said i had 14. and something. i for days called never got threw high call bullshits. the few times i did get to stage 2 same thing.

it took a week. so then we did the bs they make us do the grivance. ok its now the 13th i never got their papers i on my own mail it 2x my own story. they said well sorry it might take 45-60 days.

i said i had rent to pay they didnt care. well still no answer no money. both them and chase could see my transactions and im sure chase noticed 360 in the good offset no one will give me my sons money.

it kills me if we did this to a bank we get charges maybe jail but its ok for them to do it to us.its messed up on out of all moneys in the world they have to in my opion rod ssi

Review about: Direct Express Account.

Reason of review: bad people company they rob us.

I didn't like: I hate direct express.

Had an Experience with Direct Express?

Comments