37637 Five Mile Road, Livonia, MI 48154, USA
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I HAVE BEEN PURCHASING ITEMS FROM TOPHATTER.COM FOR OVER 1 1/2 YEARS LAST MONTH ALMOST $1,000 LAST MONTH OVER 22 PURCHASES TODAY 1 CHARGE FOR $6.00 WHEEN MY BALANCE WAS $8449 WHICH WAS DECLINED FOR "UNKNOWN REASONS" I CALLED DIRECT EXPRESS AFTER 5 HRS OF TALKING AND REPEATING MYSELF TO 9 DIFFERENT PEOPLE GIVING ME DIFFERENT REASONS FINALLY GOT SUPERVISOR STATING"THAT MASTERCARD HAS RED FLAG YOUR ACCOUNT DUE TO POSSIBLE FRAUD FROM TOPHATTER OF A PURCHASE FOR $6.00 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!! I SAID YES SIR I SAID WELL ITS VALID LOOK MY ACCOUNT HISTORY FOR LAST 8 MONTHS IM FREQUENT CUSTOMER THEY ADVISED THEY CANT FIX IT THEY ARE NOT MASTERCARD THEY ONLY ISSUE THE CARDS SO I ASKED FOR MASTERCARDS NUMBER THEY SAID IM SORRY SIR WE DONT HAVE THAT YOU WILL HAVE TO SEARCH THAT ON YOUR OWN I THEN SAID THIS IS NUTS YOUR ISSUING THE CARD BUT HAVE NO WAY TO FIX WRONGFULL ALERT PLACEMENTS I THEN WAS ADVISED IT WAS FLAGGED RED AND TO TRY A DIFFERENT FORM OF PAYMENT I RESPONDED I AM A DISABLED DECORATED VETERAN I DONT DRIE CAN BARELY WALK WITHOUT USING WALKER TO SIT REST AND MY DIRECT EXPRESS CO-MERICA BANK DEBIT/MASTERCARD IS THE ONLY CARD I HAVE SO HE TOLD ME TRY IT AT ANOTHR SITE I DID SAME DENIAL THEN I WENT TO ATM WHILE HE WAS ON PHONE WHICH ABOUT KILLED ME AND SAME MESSAGE DECLINED FOR UNKNOWN REASONS CONTACT YOUR FINANCIAL INSTITUTION THEY THEN SAID OH ITS BEEN LOCKED AND YOU WILL HAVE TO WAIT TILL MARCH 15-24TH 2018 TO RECIEVE YOUR NEW CARD SO NOW I CANT PAY MY BILLS I CANT BUY FOOD I CANT EVEN GET MONEY TO DO ANYTHING I AM EXTREMELY UPSET AND DISGUSTED WHAT IS THE POINT OF CONTACTING YOUR "FINANCIAL INSTITUTION IF THEY DONT HAVE ANY ABILITY TO SOLVE ISSUES" THIS IS RIDICULOUS I AM A USN VETERAN DISABLED WHO RECIEVED NATIONAL DEFENSE MEDAL I SERVED MY COUNTRY AND OW I CANT EVEN BUY FOOD IM BAFFLED AND NEED TO KNOW MY RECOURSE AND RIGHTS IN THIS ISSUE PLEASE HELP 231-871-0608

Product or Service Mentioned: Direct Express Debit Card.

Reason of review: inability to provide numbers required by fdic and fair credit act.

Preferred solution: company should have to compinsate for loss incurred and impliment proper law policy to provide consumer with needed info to try and resolve an issue or error etc..

Direct Express Cons: There bs, All of the above, Violation of fdic consumer protection law 6500, I hate direct express, Customer service was dreadful.

• Illegally Withholding Funds