Additional Fees
Interest Rate

On Nov 4, 2016 my money was stolen via of fraudulent transactions.I noticed it and reported to direct express the same day.

They told me they were going to send me a form to complete. I received the form about 7 days later. I completed the form and put in back in the mail the same day. The form said if received back within 10 days a temporary credit would be given.

NO CREDIT YET. When i call to inquire about about credit the rep says "I can only tell you what the notes say " No credit yet.

THIS IS THE WORSE COMPANY EVER.IF YOU CAN, GET A REAL BANK ACCOUNT !

Vernessa7 wrote the review about Direct Express. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Direct Express to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Direct Express direct express debit card for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Direct Express?

Comments

Inverness, Florida, United States #1247528

I'm experiencing the exact same thing!There doesn't seem to be any security on the cards!

The customer service is the rudest I've ever encountered!Good luck to us!,