I tried to get 200 dollars of my card and atm charded me 204 but o didnt get my 200 dollars and i still owe my landlord i called the number on back of my card but i am still waiting to find out wats wat and in the mean time my landlord is jumpin on me for wat i owe

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Direct Express. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Direct Express.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cards category for more informed decision or compare Direct Express to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Direct Express?

Comments

Greenville, Pennsylvania, United States #1260112

Hopefully you actually come back to this comment for help.What I can tell you is unfortunately an ATM mis-dispense needs to be disputed.

It does take 45-90 calendar days for that process to reach a decision on returning your money.

Luckily this kind of dispute is the easiest and quickest one to be returned.Your best option is to dispute the charge, receive the paperwork in the mail, fill it out, MAKE COPIES*** and then proceed to mail the paperwork back as well as Fax it to their number.

I hope this helps a bit, but this is ALL the representatives can do for you.