1.4

On 2/3/17 my ssdi benefits were deposited to my direct express card.When i went to use the card for groceries it was denied.

I called the 800# on back of card and the csr informed me that the card was frozen due to fraud activity. I asked her what activity and found someone had stolen over $1300 from my account. I told the rep. I wasnt the one who made those charges, to close the account and send me a new card.

Long story short, they are still holding my money hostage even though it's obvious fraud. I was told i would have provisional credit in 10 days after they receive my letter of complaint. Still no credit today 2/21/17 and no one can tell me anything. Does anyone know the action that can be taken to expedite this claim?

Once i finally get my money it's going to a real bank..no more direct express for me.The government needs to stop using them.

Review about: Direct Express Debit Card.

Reason of review: Other issue.

Had an Experience with Direct Express?

Comments

Sarah daniels

110 Morris lane

Harlan Ky 40831

This morning at 5:30 misused my direct express card charged 512.00 on my card don't no how they done it I got my card in my wallet

#1319864

I'm Tobi99 and my story is published on this website too.

This poor excuse of a company doesn't follow any rules or procedures and THEY DON'T CARE WHAT WE HAVE BEEN THROUGH AND IM STILL GOING THROUGH!!

I have contacted the following:

Pissed Consumer

Comerica Bank

Social Security Treasury Attorney General for Texas BBB Jeff Rosen Today show The Fixer Erin Brockovich At this point it's not just about the money it's about getting the Federal Government to *** their contract and let an honest and competent company service all of us who rely on our Social Security money to live !!!!Words cannot express the amount of anger I feel towards this company for the *** they're putting me and my family through!!

Everybody needs to band together against the criminals who are running the show at Direct Express!!!I've had it.

Matthews, North Carolina, United States #1311805

Something has to been done about the customer service reps.I hate to say this but I've never been treated so badly by anyone.

They act like I'm a *** *** who doesn't understand anything. If these *** hate their job so bad then they needs to find a job that they actually like.

I told this *** that today on the phone.I'm not playing around with these whores!!