1.6
Additional Fees

As pretty much everyone has stated here, dealing with Direct Express is like dealing with robots reading a script from a computer screen.I made a purchase for an event in Tn.

All I received from the promoter is a acknowledgement of what I paid for via Email. The event venue cut ties with the promoter for non payment of contract. Promoter stated on his web sight anyone not satisfied with change could apply for refund, and new venue (promised later that month, no venue named as of today May 1, 2017) which I did. After waiting a month, and not receiving a refund, I returned to sight to find "no refund policy" now in place.

No answer at phone listed, and no return of Email to sight. Sight is now no longer on line. I filed a dispute claim with Direct Express, was mailed and filled out twice, (because Direct Express claims they did not receive first one) this all took place in early Feb. original dispute was in Jan.

2017. I received a denial of dispute on April 31, 2017. On May 1 a call to Direct Express was placed, And I was told it was because I didn't have any documentation attached, after explaining to the robot, that this is part of the claim, because after the Email receipt, no other documentation was sent by promoter. New web sight of promoter has no way to contact them, old phone is disconnected, and after complaining on Face Book sight, I have been banned from posting on sight.

The robot posted the same sentence as first go around.

I asked to speak to someone in investigations, and was told "they do not take calls" I asked that they call me, and was told a internal memo will be sent, but no guarantee of a call back.It has been a nightmare, as if Direct Express is working with the crooked promoter of the event in question, and the customer is between a rock and a hard place, with no way to a resolution

Review about: Direct Express Customer Care.

I didn't like: Customer service, Way they talk to you on the phone, All of the above, Hundreds of complaints.

Had an Experience with Direct Express?

Comments

Lawrenceville, Georgia, United States #1327281

I've even reported Direct Express business tactics to the FBI for Internet fraud and haven't heard from direct Express about the $257.00 that was defrauded from my account from April 2-6.

to Madas***17 Georgia, United States #1334603

You are wasting your time if you think the FBI---let alone any government agency, is going to help you out.I reported Comerica Bank to the FTC, The Comptroller of the Currency, The Treasury Department and SSA's OIG after I was defrauded out of money by an online scammer and spent two months fighting with them to get it back.

The icing on the cake came after someone in Nigeria tried to drain my account.

I withdrew ALL of my money, went straight to my neighborhood bank, opened an account and had SS change my deposits.Bottom line is--neither Comerica Bank or the government cares about what happens to federal beneficiaries' money.

Did you ever receive the paperwork that Direct Express sends you? That's the paperwork they're asking about, not the refund paperwork from the company you made the purchase with.