I have had my card compromised and when you call Direct Express you can never speak with someone, and or they are too busy. I have actually had to set my alarm to get up to be able to call when its not so busy as they always tell you.

After this going for over 4-5 week, I filled out the paperwork that they sent to me and after waiting another several weeks they said we feel you made the charges and we will not be crediting you the monies. On one occasion when speaking with Direct Express one of the reps said to me oh I totally understand it wakes forever. She said she had a gentleman whos card was compromised for over 15,000 and he had been going through the exact same thing. I have been calling each and every merchant that there are charges and theyre like why are you calling us and your bank not disputing this for you?

That is my question exactly, WHY? I cannot tell you how disappointed in Direct Express and I feel that something needs to be done. Everytime you call it takes at least 1-2 hours and or they cant assist you.

Can someone please help me with this matter. Lori Wilkens 727-793-4252

Review about: Direct Express Debit Card.

Comments