i get my money every 4th wednesday of the month.on november 23,2016 my card was used in florida before i can even check my balance.$323.50 and one for $803.50 was withdrawn from an atm machine i said fine as long as you will replace my money when i get my card.now,i came back from my vacation got my card and it was negative $10.i called and they told me that there was a third transaction for 803.50.i called them and they said that they have to do a full investigation that could take up to 90 days.my christmas is ruined! have to borrow money from relatives and all they could say is to wait.

This reviewer shared experience about "just want my money back" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $1920. The author is overall dissatisfied with Direct Express. The most disappointing about a product or service from Direct Express was better not say Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Direct Express.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cards category for more informed decision or compare Direct Express to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Direct Express?

Comments

Ridgeland, Mississippi, United States #1260911

It is a scam!We must write our new President...contact all US Senators, Reps and

Jeff Sessions about opening an investigation

on all this fraud!

Mercenary!...I bet the

Rothchilds, Rockefellers, Soros, Clintons, Bushes are all up in this. Destroying our sanity and our world!

*** is stoking up for them all!

We are stuck right now with a Fraudulent charge that they refuse to return for days

even with Hotel Director telling the charge was their error.Pissed off in New Orleans!!!

Miss Betsy
New York, New York, United States #1260630

My Direct Express card was hacked by someone in Miami back in July for $668 and I was able to get it refunded within 15 days after I sent back their CSR report .A rep on the phone told me that there is a major scam industry in Miami that involves card skimmers at retail stores where you use your card that lift your account info which is then used to make a duplicate card for the scammers to use at a bank in Hialeah Florida.

The scammers change the PIN and drain the accounts in minutes.

I suggest you get a prepaid debit card like American Express Serve to use for retail or online shopping and never use your DD card except to withdraw cash as needed.I will never use my Direct Express card for shopping again and AmexServe is a great company with 24/7 customer service and no fees to load or use the card.