Direct Express Issued A Fradulent Debit Card Using My Information

75 of 113 Direct Express reviews

On or before January 28, 2016, Direct Express issued someone in Miami, FL a debit card using my information.The ONLY way to do that is someone would have to know my SSN, birthdate AND pin number.

Something smells fishy and it ain't me!! How could they do that knowing I live in GA!! So, today 2/3/16 my disability check, $851.00 was withdrawn from my account from an ATM in Midtown Miami. I've lived in GA all my life.

When I finally talked to someone at Direct Express, they told me it would take 45-90 for a dispute to be granted. REALLY??? I'm on disability for a reason. SSA was no help.

The nasty rep I spoke told me once SSA releases funds to Direct Express, it's out of their hands. That BS!! If you contract Direct Express, they should be governed in some way by the SSA!! Don't *** on me and tell me it's rain; I know the difference.

With all the complaints I've read on here, something needs to be done about Direct Express. I sent emails to the U.S.

Department of Treasury and The White House.This is ridiculous.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • I hate direct express

Reason of review:
Debit card was issued to someone using my personal information.
Preferred solution:
Full refund
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Direct Express Debit Mastercard
Review category
Cards
review #783274 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Direct Express? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
75 of 113 Direct Express reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.