Interest Rate

I noticed a charge for 168.35 on my card and called to dispute this with DE. They said that it came from a company called dependenceonlinesho, and came from China.

I wasn't able to find any information about this company. They said they credited back the 168.35 on the first of the month then on the third withdrew 168.55 and another 97.57, this totals just about 76$ shy of my second check. I only receive 708 to begin with. It is Christmas, now I haven't any money.

DE said it could take up to 90 days to get it back and that's IF I get it back, but I won't see anything before the Holiday Season. I tried to get Social Security involved, since it was almost my entire check, they wouldn't even switch my direct deposit because DE doesn't give out routing and acct nos and they have to verify your former acct and routing nos in order to update your new direct deposit.

It is a rule between SSA and DE that they don't give out those numbers, even though this is YOUR ACCOUNT!!

Well, I hope everyone at DE, SSA, and whoever in China took my money has a wonderful holiday bc you guys rendered me penniless...

Product or Service Mentioned: Direct Express Debit Card.

Reason of review: False Advertising, poor customer service.

Direct Express Cons: I hate direct express.

• US Direct Express 26 Unauthorized

Comments

File a complaint with the Better Business Bureau in Texas. You can do it online. Time for Direct Express to be put out of business and SSA should be ashamed for allowing this farce of a company to handle our money.

@Anonymous

I had something very similar happen and now I can't get ahold of anyone at DE to help me.