Dunedin, Florida

They list on there web site "Customer Service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week" GOOD LUCK!! I have had an account with them for 5 years no issues until this year. Twice this year they have placed my card status: on "Fraud Suspension" with no cause. I have NOT claimed fraud activity, there was no fraud activity but they are holding my funds hostage the first time this happened I was shopping, went to check out and the card was declined I felt so ashamed standing there with $300 plus in items on a Saturday, store was packed, when I called I was treated like a criminal that was trying to get into an account that wasn't mine after trying for over 2 hours to reach some one. Here I am today in that same boat, I looked up my account online to check the balance and the card status is in "Fraud Suspension" again!! WHY!! And again I can't get through to customer service. I again made no claim of fraud, the last time I had to fax a copy of my DL & S.S. card to prove who I was and get the suspension lifted. The only good thing is they lifted the suspension quickly, that same day.

On Direct Express Web Site -

For all questions related to the Direct Express® card, cardholders should call:

— Customer Service: 1-888-741-1115

— Hearing impaired: 1-866-569-0447

— International: 1-765-778-6290 (Collect)

Customer Service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and handles calls related to:

— Reporting lost or stolen cards

— Balance inquiries

— PIN changes

— Transaction history requests

— Registering a complaint about a card issue

— Questions about card usage

— Questions about international card usage

WRITE TO US

You can also write to us at

Direct Express®, Payment Processing Services

P.O. Box 245998

San Antonio, TX 78224-5998

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments