I got robbed on Thanksgiving and I've been trying to call Direct Express to get a new card for my benefits be loaded on Friday and the promises said enter in your Direct Express card number how do you enter the card number you don't even know you can't even get to nobody to order your card haven't had bad experience with that expression for bad experience but I see they never change now I can't get my benefits that I don't have a card I'm trying to call them call them every since Thanksgiving the automated system sucks Direct Express sucks and something always go out of business name of disabled people and I have a people's man can't find out of nothing so when y'all get this message my number is 843 246 9259 I need to speak to someone at Direct Express so I can get my benefits so I won't be out in the cold I got to pay rent and I need my money Willie McCormick

This person wrote the review a product or service from Direct Express. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Direct Express to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Direct Express for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Direct Express?

Comments