3.3
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I called card said 47.00 was overdrawn you can't over draw with direct express cards so I know someone is hacking or the workers are stealing money not sure but I'm not gonna give up on it that's for sure I'm all about revealing wrongs I lost my ssi check but my therapist diagnosed me with depression bipolar anxiety and other stuff so it's clear I am mentally disabled some can't work like that they could be a threat cause of there mental illness so it's bull *** mental illness is a disability as well as physical illness so when these mentally ill people start going crazy blame your selves.

This person wrote the review a product or service from Direct Express. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Direct Express to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Direct Express for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Direct Express?

Comments