Additional Fees
Interest Rate

Card mailed to Miami Fla!!!Never lived there!!!

Wtf is going on? How could someone change my address and have a replacement card sent to them all while charging my account $13.50!!! Direct Express is doing some shady illegal stuff!!! I will get to the bottom of it...

Trust me!!! If whom ever got that replacement card the joke is on you!!! I've got the tracking # from UPS. I've cancelled your brand new replacement card the same day you illegally requested it!!!

Don't fk with my mf money!!! I will NEVER EVER use a debit card again!!! And by the way if you try to use my credit for anything... Do me a favor...

Pay off all my over due accounts because my credit score is in the negative!!!Class action lawsuit in the works!!!

Review about: Direct Express Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Direct Express?

Comments

Rocky Point, North Carolina, United States #1298680

I know your pain!My account was drained of all but $17 dollars only 24 minutes after my money was deposited!

I live in North Carolina. I was sleeping while this happened. Two locations in Florida at Cardtronics ATM. One in Miami and the other in Pembroke Pines Fl within minutes of each other.

Trying to get your money back from Direct Express is a Joke. Every person I spoke to told me to have a good day?! This isn't a joke!

I cried almost nonstop for 24 hours but now I'm angry!!I will do everything I can to get my money back and expose them for how they treat poor people that depend on these checks to pay bills and eat!

Gainesville, Florida, United States #1297251

Card mailed to Miami Fla!!!Never lived there!!!

I've cancelled your brand new replacement card the same day you illegally requested it!!!Don't fk with my mf money!!!