Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I was receiving benefits from Social Security. Then i got i got denied benefits in 2014.

After getting denied from Social Security and went through the proper channels. I finally won my case in October 2017. On December 1 I go to the Social Security Office to see when my benefits would start. They say we made a deposit the backpay didn’t add up.

Then i was told by them they were still sending benefits from March 2015 thru February 2016. Mind i have letters that i was denied.... i called direct express right away they told me someone was that card mind you they had sent me a new card with the chip before i got denied.... so i was talking to agent they gave me reference number then he tells me the amount is 16,126!

I was shocked they said i will receive the dispute papers:: which i received last Wednesday and i had until Friday December 25,2017 2 days i did what they wanted i called Friday it said i received my information at noon so i asked to talk to level 2 then they tell me that they closed my case cuz the transactions were old! I’m like this is government money you need to investigate mind you you can’t explain cuz they will hang up on you which they did! I which there was an attorney to sue this place.

Now i gotta go back to social security to see how that happened. Direct Express are thieves

Comments