2.4
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I disputed this back on 12 18 17 and have called and faxed and faxed and called co no responce i sent merchantise back 12 18 17 tracking 9361269903502446795750. Company says they never recievid and would mot refund til they got it.

Called consumer affairs and explained they checked and package was in Mableton Ga 30369 and they had notified company that they had many packages there for them to pick up but they refused due to the fact thete was postage due on them and they would not pay called company smart butt girl just kept repeating to me they have no package i get no refund so here i sit 77.01 and no product and cant get direct express to get my refund foe me.

I have never had a problem this long and no end in sight the # is 14382698320. Please advise me you are helpimg me

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

Partner direct express a going to do a thing for you they don’t care about doing their job and get your money back all they care about is ripping you off like any good thief they don’t want to give it back that’s all they do a direct express get yourself a real bag and get away from these trucks bank trucks trucks trucks that to