Verified Reviewer

A charge of $320.44 was on my account I did not make this purchase. The charge was for a company in Egypt that I had not even heard of.

I called Direct Express 3 times.

I was told that I would have to call back on Dec. 16th and cancel my card and they would then begin investigating my claim. Their explanation of why they couldn't do anything was ridiculous they said the charge was pending and they had to wait until the money was actually picked up by the company providing the service.

I was told I should call the company and try to resolve the issue that way. I would have done just that but the company is located in Egypt and I couldn't find a phone number.

I asked the person from customer service why the payment couldn't be stopped.

I was told that wasn't the way they did things that they had to give the company to straighten the matter out. I am a 72 year old woman and I don't work I live on my social security I realize $320.00 is not a fortune but it is a lot of money to me.

User's recommendation: Direct Express sucks.

Direct Express Pros: Easy to use to pay bills, When i first got it worked great, Dont need a bank account.

Direct Express Cons: Poor customer service i want my money back, Lack of security extremely poor customer service.

Comments

#1960758

So sad that Social Security allows this company to defraud people! This shouldn't be happening in America.

Direct Express Reviews