I don't know which is worse the company, the robot employees or the incompetent supervisors.While my son was hospitalized his DE card was stolen.
The thief went to ATM's and withdrew all his money (over a $1000). Using my Power of Attorney I called to report the theft. They would not accept my POA and would not take the claim. When my son came out of recovery I called to let him tell company they could talk to me but they still would not.
Although it was reported before 10 days they still denied returning his money, was very rude, and closed the claim. My son called to find out why claim was closed and they said because he had given his pin to a caretaker. My son is a parapelgic and tried to explain why he had to give to caretaker to pick up medical supplies, groceries and medicine. The ROBOT kept repeating you gave the pin it's not fraud.
He explained the caretaker had nothing to do with it that it was someone else. They ended up hanging up on my son, oh and that was the supervisor. I have no idea why the Social Security office uses such a terrible incompetent company.
Before you use this company read all the complaints.I wish I would have before my son used them.
More Review Details
What I liked
- Convienance of the card
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Fraud department
- Waiting time on phone
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Direct Express Debit Mastercard
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I believe the reason that pay pal, EBAY & GE Capital now Synchrony Bank do this is that they want to really frustrate the customer stone wall them make up..."
- "This is what is happening in America today. "Corporate America" has taken over. The state and federal agencies have helped them do this. You will see from the two documents..."
- "Back on Monday, January 9, 2017, I called up my HSBC Mastercard Credit Card Company at (888) 662-4722 because I needed to get a hold of the Disputes Department regarding..."
- "908-561-8300 UPS South Plainfield, NJ I have 7 chairs taken to this store to be packed and shipped to me before Christmas and I still have not received them worst..."
- "I can't return men items. I'm a very good customer for at least ten years. I pay every month on time. I've NEVER returned anything. Please make an exception. You..."
- "Different people twice tried to send me funds via ClearXChange. Each time, I was asked to register, and then the link said my CapitalOne bank was a partner, and then..."
- "I am a married mother of five from South Louisiana. I purchased a rare and expensive puppy (Dogue de Bordeaux) from Troy and Shantelle King, who represented themselves as seasoned..."
- "worth 1000 words (and $70?) - see below we went to a funeral today and found a monstrous arrangement which unfortunately bore our names how embarrassing. I've been trying to..."
- "I HAD GEICO FOR 4/5 YEARS, 250 A MONTH, FIRST FEW YEARS NOTHING, THEN, YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY "BAD THINGS COME IN 3's, AND IT DID..#1-I HAD A FENDER..."