DO NOT TRUST YOUR MONEY WITH DIRECT EXPRESS

72 of 113 Direct Express reviews

I don't know which is worse the company, the robot employees or the incompetent supervisors.While my son was hospitalized his DE card was stolen.

The thief went to ATM's and withdrew all his money (over a $1000). Using my Power of Attorney I called to report the theft. They would not accept my POA and would not take the claim. When my son came out of recovery I called to let him tell company they could talk to me but they still would not.

Although it was reported before 10 days they still denied returning his money, was very rude, and closed the claim. My son called to find out why claim was closed and they said because he had given his pin to a caretaker. My son is a parapelgic and tried to explain why he had to give to caretaker to pick up medical supplies, groceries and medicine. The ROBOT kept repeating you gave the pin it's not fraud.

He explained the caretaker had nothing to do with it that it was someone else. They ended up hanging up on my son, oh and that was the supervisor. I have no idea why the Social Security office uses such a terrible incompetent company.

Before you use this company read all the complaints.I wish I would have before my son used them.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Direct Express Debit Mastercard
Review category
Cards
review #783991 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Direct Express? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
72 of 113 Direct Express reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 04 #1106553

I truly feel your pain. My entire disability check was stolen by someone in Miami, FL. I live in GA. I've been given the runaround time and time again. The best thing to do is send an email to Comerica. www.comerica.com. There's a link on there to send an email. I'm so very sorry this happened and I pray everyone who Direct Express has stolen from will be compensated.

0 0 Reply
Vn1955

Feb 05 #1106895 Gonzales, Louisiana, United States

I have NEVER experienced anything like it. They were more concerned about my son getting his zip code wrong than they were about the crime. I have filed a complaint with the Sheriff department and believe it or not they are even giving them trouble. I plan on giving them as much grief as they have given me and my son. Because they would not take the claim and help him he now is past due on rent, electricity turn off, telephone turned off all while he still lays in the HOSPITAL. They are pathetic to say the lease. Thank you for your response and I'm sorry they treated you like that as well

3 0 Reply

Feb 10 #1109897

You can also go to the Better Business Bureau in Texas website and file a complaint AND send an email to SSA and The White House!! It's time to stop allowing Direct Express to take our money. As many people as possible needs to flood the BBB in Texas online with complaints.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Direct Express. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Direct Express.
Filing a new complaint about
×