I don't know which is worse the company, the robot employees or the incompetent supervisors.While my son was hospitalized his DE card was stolen.
The thief went to ATM's and withdrew all his money (over a $1000). Using my Power of Attorney I called to report the theft. They would not accept my POA and would not take the claim. When my son came out of recovery I called to let him tell company they could talk to me but they still would not.
Although it was reported before 10 days they still denied returning his money, was very rude, and closed the claim. My son called to find out why claim was closed and they said because he had given his pin to a caretaker. My son is a parapelgic and tried to explain why he had to give to caretaker to pick up medical supplies, groceries and medicine. The ROBOT kept repeating you gave the pin it's not fraud.
He explained the caretaker had nothing to do with it that it was someone else. They ended up hanging up on my son, oh and that was the supervisor. I have no idea why the Social Security office uses such a terrible incompetent company.
Before you use this company read all the complaints.I wish I would have before my son used them.
More Review Details
What I liked
- Convienance of the card
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Fraud department
- Waiting time on phone
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Direct Express Debit Mastercard
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I've had similar issues as other complaints - fees at "free" atms, many denied transactions, but not once have I been able to get through to a real person in..."
- "Last month I made admittedly unusual purchases with my Direct Express debit card but they were nonetheless made by me and ONLY me. DE took it upon themselves to..."
- "I found out from someone that he had been charged an interest fee twice one for the balance owed plus interest on top of that interest.They did this on a..."
- "worth 1000 words (and $70?) - see below we went to a funeral today and found a monstrous arrangement which unfortunately bore our names how embarrassing. I've been trying to..."
- "I am a married mother of five from South Louisiana. I purchased a rare and expensive puppy (Dogue de Bordeaux) from Troy and Shantelle King, who represented themselves as seasoned..."
- "I HAD GEICO FOR 4/5 YEARS, 250 A MONTH, FIRST FEW YEARS NOTHING, THEN, YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY "BAD THINGS COME IN 3's, AND IT DID..#1-I HAD A FENDER..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."
- "I ordered a pair of basketball shoes and received a used and worn pair of shoes..."
- "Got a car at Luton Airport GM while raining and couldn't check it thoroughly. When I returned it they found these scratches and charged me 688 GBP! And the GM..."