I don't know which is worse the company, the robot employees or the incompetent supervisors.While my son was hospitalized his DE card was stolen.
The thief went to ATM's and withdrew all his money (over a $1000). Using my Power of Attorney I called to report the theft. They would not accept my POA and would not take the claim. When my son came out of recovery I called to let him tell company they could talk to me but they still would not.
Although it was reported before 10 days they still denied returning his money, was very rude, and closed the claim. My son called to find out why claim was closed and they said because he had given his pin to a caretaker. My son is a parapelgic and tried to explain why he had to give to caretaker to pick up medical supplies, groceries and medicine. The ROBOT kept repeating you gave the pin it's not fraud.
He explained the caretaker had nothing to do with it that it was someone else. They ended up hanging up on my son, oh and that was the supervisor. I have no idea why the Social Security office uses such a terrible incompetent company.
Before you use this company read all the complaints.I wish I would have before my son used them.
More Review Details
What I liked
- Convienance of the card
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Fraud department
- Waiting time on phone
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Direct Express Debit Mastercard
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Tried to update my account info [specifically my email address] on CareCredit.com/cardholder. Had my username but not my password. Clicked "forgot password" - received message: "check your email for a..."
- "On April 7th, 2016, I, Sara Torres, attempted to open an account with a 3rd Party Financial Institution with an opening account balance from a Cash Advance off the Netspend..."
- "This store along with several other stores or companies uses "Synchrony Bank" which is the new name for GE Money GE Capital Retail Money Bank GE Capital Retail Bank for..."
- "worth 1000 words (and $70?) - see below we went to a funeral today and found a monstrous arrangement which unfortunately bore our names how embarrassing. I've been trying to..."
- "I am a married mother of five from South Louisiana. I purchased a rare and expensive puppy (Dogue de Bordeaux) from Troy and Shantelle King, who represented themselves as seasoned..."
- "I HAD GEICO FOR 4/5 YEARS, 250 A MONTH, FIRST FEW YEARS NOTHING, THEN, YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY "BAD THINGS COME IN 3's, AND IT DID..#1-I HAD A FENDER..."
- "I have become the victim of rascism by Kayla Dormer who is emploed at Aerotek recruting which is a recruiting firm. I met Kayla for the recruitment process and ..."
- "I signed with Verizon because of their reputation and their service. Then I was abruptly shoved over to Frontier, who doesn't give me the 75/75 internet service and I have..."
- "Very disappointed in this builder. Sold my Maronda Homes built house, purchased this house in July and I immediately began breaking out in hives all over my body. I have..."