State: Florida City: Hialeah Clear all filters (3 of 783 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show
My Direct EXpress account was hacked into on 02/21/2019 thru 02/28/2019....totaling over $1,800.00. I called as soon as I noticed. The agent accused me of giving my card to someone because he stated the transactions were with the card in hand using the “chip” and that...
ExuberantFinWhale665

They are horrible people working there...for most part. I am also 'waiting' to be reimbursed and not holding my breath.

Write your congressmen and Senator. Direct Express is under investigation for mishandling funds. actual bank is Commercia.

Google complaints for them and Direct Express. A NIGHTMARE.

Review
Cons
  • Fraud on my account and no refund
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Tags
  • Direct Express Ssi
My daughter and my disability money was stolen off my Direct Express Card by my roommate Henry Williams while I was hospitalized at Aspire health partners. I called my card before I went inside that he took advantage of me and use all of my money leaving me without any...

If you ever have a fraudulent charge please follow these steps. Cancel your card with direct express.

Then write them a letter explaining the charges...date of fraud...amount...reason you think it's fraudulent. Send EVERYTHING CERTIFIED MAIL....MAKE COPIES....DO NOT WAIT FOR PAPERWORK FROM DIRECT EXPRESS YOU ONLY HAVE 10 DAYS FROM NOTIFYING THEM OF YOUR DISPUTE SO THAT THEY CAN ISSUE A PROVISIONAL CREDIT TO YOUR ACCOUNT. I HAVE READ THEIR POLICIES AND PROCEDURES AND RIGHTS AS A CARDHOLDER. ADDRESS ISP.O.

Box 245998 San Antonio, TX 78224-5998 if you think an error has occurred. We must hear from you promptly after you learn of an error. You will need to tell us:Your name and card number.

Why you believe there is an error, and the dollar amount involved.

Approximately when the error took place.

If this does not work contact Comerica Bank only after you have mailed your letter certified. File a complaint with the FDIC and Texas Department of Banking http://www.dob.texas.gov/file-complaint...select state chartered bank.

Sorry FDIC https://www5.fdic.gov/starsmail/index.asp customer assistance form log your complaint. Keep detailed records of your attempts to call drect express and who you have spoken to. Be relentless in your efforts and resilient. I was denied provisional credit until I researched their policies and procedures and started filing complaints.

Our money IS FDIC insured they are regulated by BANK REGULATIONS including REGULATION E (regarding Electronic Funds Transfers). SORRY FOLKS WE GAVE UP OUR RIGHTS FOR CLASS ACTION WHEN WE SIGNED UP FOR THE DIRECT EXPRESS CARD...UNLESS YOU LIVE IN CALIFORNIA. BELIEVE ME ONCE YOU START LOGGING COMPLAINTS YOU WILL GET THE ATTENTION OF DIRECT EXPRESS.

FYI DON'T FOLLOW THESE STEPS IF YOU GAVE SOMEONE YOUR PIN AND THEY STOLE YOUR MONEY...FILE CRIMINAL CHARGES AGAINST THAT PERSON AND CONSULT LEGAL ADVICE.

PEACE AND BLESSINGS TO YOU ALL GOD BLESS.

PRAYERFULLY THIS HELPS SOMEONE. Don't forget unless you have notified the bank in writing at the address above no complaints will be addressed.

Reason of review
Poor customer service

Direct Express in Hialeah, Florida - My social security money is being taken off my direct card

My social security money was taken off my card on September 1st2017 the amount taken eas $104.00 pluse $71. And October 3rd 2017 $104.

Contact Direct Express Customer Service