Update by user Aug 12, 2020

Not resolved they didn’t even file my fraud complaint on Saturday. I called today Wednesday and none of the info was put in by direct express to be investigated.

Original review posted by user Aug 12, 2020

I called to report my card stolen with transactions that were fraudulent on Saturday. After they transferred me to a man that was the head of the department which he was ruder than Michelle.

He wouldnt give me his name after Ive been on hold for 59 minutes and I had-given all the information on what charges weren’t valid. I told him that my side of the conversation was being recorded also, he said for me to cut off my recording device or I will disconnect you. The Direct Express head of fraud dept then disconnected my call I called today to find out where my card is because its now been four days. I found out that direct express didnt enter a report of anything that I had reported to direct express so therefore I guess direct express people are the ones embezzling my money and whoever else is having this kind of trouble.

It is the worst card anyone that is disabled should use you cannot get money at a bank you always have a fee I just am a palled that theyre going to treat me like its their money.

I also know that using the Master Card logo for a credit purchase still shows cash purchase. It’s a bad scheme by Direct Express.

Someone needs to investigate direct express.

User's recommendation: Never use this card!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Direct Express Claim.

Preferred solution: Direct express give my charges back. .

Direct Express Cons: Cutomer service, Card was never received but incurred charges, Customer service, Customer service no good at all, Nobody ever to talk to in there customer service department.

Comments