3.1
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

After waiting two months and after numerous phone calls to discuss the status of my claim I recieved a letter telling me that they close the investigation and needed more information and to call them. Well, tonight I thought i would get this call over with since I a few hours to kill.

Come to find out , they said that they never recieved the initial claim paperwork and that I would have to fill out new forms and that the time period that they have to refund my money starts all over again. It has already been 2 months! I call at least 4 times and discussed the progress of their investigation and was given no straight answers other than the fact that they have up to 90 days to make good on this claim, not the 45 like it says on the other web sites that I looked at. Furthermore, when I asked for the names and/or the employee numbers of the people I was talking to was told that the don't have numbers, last names or the name of the city they were in.

No information except being told that I have to start all over from square one. What shall I do? Contact the Better Business Bureau? Consumer Action?

econsumer.gov? I wish that I had an answer.

Product or Service Mentioned: Direct Express Customer Care.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 08.

Comments

Contact me at1 (508) 317-9323 Jackiedenzz@yahoo.com We are putting together a law suit and helping ppl get there money back

TidyGoldenLionTamarin965

I wish I never heard of Direct Express.