i calleddirect express and after being hung up on at least 20 times i finally had to call at thir convenience.this was told to me by a direct express employee who then hung up on me! i stayed up til 3 am in morning est,then was able to make my complaint!

after weeks they finally put a provisional credit that a couple of weeks later my complaint was denied.the only reason i was able to recoup my funds my home health nurse helped by contacting the company the charges were made to and they refunded me!

if not for that i would have lost almost 20% of my account and possibly be evicted and or lost my power,perhaps water whatever i could do without and not able to pay.people who are using direct express for supplemental income are treated as trash and second class customers,would be willing to say no one at direct express would accept treatment as such arehave lost 1 cent of their paychecks because of my small deposit each month! my biggest problem is im disabled at a young age and built up a huge medical bill that im unable to pay as my medicaid only went back so far to pay medical expenses.therefore im destroyed in the credit market and direct express treats me as u know i really don,t possess the knowledge to explain just thank god for my home health whom can only do so much to keep me from being taken advantage of!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Direct Express Account.

Comments