1.3
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

On the 49.99 charge was from Roku tv service and they told me to contact my bank that this was a fraudulent charge. I did and sent all info and disputed charges.

After cancelling my card and they sent another and Set up a fraud case with them. They wrote back and said no fraud found. For the second charge, they said they never heard from them so, no refund. After hours waiting on customer service, What a Joke, cut off 3 times, told me to hold for 2nd tier, never answered.

I am going to my state senators and congressmen to see what can be done about these govt. rip-offs. Fraudulent Charges to my Com America Bank, US Direct master card, Government SSI and my disabled veterans Pay checks go to. FW: MY REFUND >> 05/10/2017 10:59:27Net Managers LLC,248-2669012,FLCASH PURCHASE$49.99 05/05/2017 21:55:25SP * SONA STARS,Lewisville,TXCASH PURCHASE$39.99 Re: unauthorized use of credit card S service@sonastarz.com Reply| Sun 5/7, 11:56 AM You Inbox You replied on 5/9/2017 9:28 AM.

Hello, Thank you for contacting us. We have processed a refund for the charge. We highly suggest to also notify your bank about the unauthorized use of your card. Regards, Sona Stars Support On 2017-05-07 11:08, Thomas Easterling wrote: > Please contact me on the following purchase.

> > 05/05/2017 21:55:25 > SP * SONA STARS,Lewisville,TX > PENDING CASH PURCHASE > $39.99 > > 636-209-1609. > > did not buy anything from your store. FW: MY REFUND TE Thomas Easterling Reply| Thu 6/8, 2:53 PM tom.esterling@gmail.com Sent Items Sent from Mail for Windows 10 From: service@sonastarz.com Sent: Monday, May 29, 2017 11:06 AM To: Thomas Easterling Subject: Re: MY REFUND Hello Thomas, Thank you for contacting Sona Stars! We would like to apologize for the late response.

Regarding your concern, please be advised that our company is not Fraud. We also have provided you a refund last May 7th. Please allow us to open an investigation for your case. We also receive emails regarding unauthorized use of credit cards.

We've been investigating also these kind of cases. One of the factors that we found, a person or an individual may have used your account for purchase. We would like to help you with your issue, kindly provide us these information: 1. Last 4 digit of your credit card 2.

Transaction Number 3. Date of Transaction 4. Card Holder Name 5. A copy of your valid ID Please know that we truly value our customers and as soon as we have read your issue, we are looking at ways to ensure the quality of our service.

If you have any questions, please email us at service@sonastarz.com Sincerely, Sona Stars Support On 2017-05-22 17:47, Thomas Easterling wrote: > I still have not got my refund from May 7th. My bank also says the > have not received anything from you either. Please verify this refund > credit. Info inclosed below > > FROM: service@sonastarz.com > SENT: Sunday, May 7, 2017 11:56 AM > TO: Thomas Easterling > SUBJECT: Re: unauthorized use of credit card > > Hello, > > Thank you for contacting us.

We have processed a refund for the > charge. > We highly suggest to also notify your bank about the unauthorized use > of > your card. > > Regards, > > Sona Stars Support > > On 2017-05-07 11:08, Thomas Easterling wrote: >> Please contact me on the following purchase. >> >> 05/05/2017 21:55:25 >> SP * SONA STARS,Lewisville,TX >> PENDING CASH PURCHASE >> $39.99 >> >> 636-209-1609.

>> >> did not buy anything from your store.

> > Please call me with info before I start a fraud proceedings. > > Thomas Eaterling.

Product or Service Mentioned: Direct Express Account.

Direct Express Cons: Fraud.

Comments