In October 2019 someone hacked my Direct Express card where my social security money is deposited. A prepaid debit card was purchased from a company named Blue Bird in the amount $187.

I tried calling Blue Bird but was unable to talk with anyone because I did not have an account number.I filled a fraud case with Direct Express, and they decided that I would not get reimbursed for my money because the information I gave did not match the information that they found.I did not know what else to do and I let it go and did nothing else It was the money I needed to pay bills it left me in a real bind. At that time I ordered a new card January 31,2020, there was another unauthorized charge on my new card of $49.99.I called Direct Express another time with a new complaint. At that time they gave me a phone number to the place where the charges were made, and I was able to get my money back.I have not taken any further action with Direct Express because I didn't think they would do anything to help me. At that time I ordered a new card.I am planning to find another bank to keep my money in since I am afraid to keep my little of money in Direct Express.I don't have enough money to lose.

Thank you for your time. I am grateful that there is someone who might be able to help me get my money back..

Comments