Verified Reviewer

Resolved

Update by user Sep 24, 2020

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with full refund. It was Social Security who found the lost money, not Direct Express..

Update by user Sep 24, 2020

I have resolved all issues with Direct Express. Social Security Administration helped me to retrieve all money. I'm no longer dealing with Direct Express and do not wish to ever contact them again.

Update by user Aug 25, 2020

It has not been told, I've contacted all news media.

Update by user Aug 25, 2020

How can a class action be started.

Update by user Aug 25, 2020

I have written and call the Governor's Office, Mayor's Office, all of the news channel, Samantha Graham, Chuck Goudie and no response from anybody.

Original review posted by user Aug 25, 2020

I've been dealing with Direct Express since May, 2020, my brother is speech impaired and his account was hacked into in the month of May. Direct Express froze his account and told me to become his payee and information would be released, well I became his payee in Aug.

2020 and calling Direct Express is a waste of time, you are on hold for hours or days, when his account became unfroze by Social Security, the money went into another account, calling Direct Express to get a fraud packet, I get hung up on or kept on hold until I hang up.

Direct Express has the WORST CUSTOMER SUPPORT TEAM in the world, when I finally got through and explain about my brother's situation, Direct Express ask to speak with him, again I said, he's speech impaired, he only makes sounds, HOW CAN YOU Communicate with a speech impaired person, to this date Aug. 25, 2020 I'm still trying to get a fraud packet, DIRECT EXPRESS CUSTOMER SERVICE, is very inexperienced, unprofessional rand lazy

User's recommendation: DO NOT GET A DIRECT EXPRESS CARD!

Product or Service Mentioned: Direct Express Deposit.

Direct Express Pros: I want my dam money.

Direct Express Cons: No fraud protection, Good at taking from you and the worst customer service, Cannot speak to agent, Fraud department.

Comments