***********DO NOT PUT YOUR MONEY WITH DIRECT EXPRESS. NEVER, EVER.EVER...THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR MONEY.

SOMEONE STOLE MY CARD AND FRAUDULENTLY USED IT. THEY'RE ACTUALLY TRYING TO SAY IT WAS MY SON BECAUSE HE HAS POA...JUST TOO UNBELIEVABLE... I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE REPORT FROM THIS INVESTIGATION. WE WILL BE FIGHTING THIS OUT IN SMALL CLAIMS COURT.

THE PEOPLE WORKING THERE HAVE KNOW IDEA WHAT THEY ARE DOING. THEY WILL ALWAYS SAY THEY ARE RIGHT ...A BUNCH OF CROOKS... YOUR MONEY IS NOT SAFE. TRUST ME, $610.90 THEY STOLE FROM ME AT CHRISTMAS TIME.

SOMEONE HAD A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS AS I DIDN'T HAVE ONE YET. THEY ARE A BUNCH OF THIEVES AND CROOKS.

AND THEY NEVER EVEN DID THE INVESTIGATION, (ALL FACTS). THIS HAPPENED 12/2018 *********************

Product or Service Mentioned: Direct Express Debit Card.

Preferred solution: I WANT AND NEED MY MONEY. I'M DISABLED AND ON A FIXED INCOME. MY WALLET AND MY HEART IS DEVASTATED BY THIS. THEY NEVER TRIED TO HELP ME. I WANT ALL REPORTS FROM THIS INVESTIGATION..

Direct Express Cons: Violation of fdic consumer protection law 6500, Constant wait and no security measures to prevent the fraud, Horrible service.

• Direct Express Fraud
  • Direct Express Scam
  • No Monitoring

Comments

Cynthia C

There is a Facebook page for Direct Express victims. Please join.

SoggyHerculesBeetle

DO NOT PUT YOUR MONEY WITH DIRECT EXPRESS. HORRIBLE SERVICE, THEY ALL LIE, WHICH IS UNBELIEVABLE TO ME.

I'VE NEVER DEALT WITH ANYTHING LIKE THIS BEFORE AND I'M JUST SHOCKED AND APPALLED. I'M DISABLED AND ON A FIXED INCOME. I WANNA CRY BECAUSE I'M JUST SO UPSET THAT A COMPANY WOULD DO THIS.

THEY WAITED 2 DAYS BEFORE THEY DECIDED TO DO THE INVESTIGATION IF THEY EVEN DID ONE AT ALL. I'M BEYOND DISGUSTED WITH THIS COMPANY