Update by user Jun 18, 2021

Direct Express has still not contacted me. Since my account has had no activity in 3 months, you would think they would notice this and make contact with me.I am going to apply for a new account elsewhere and let them try to handle a transfer of my funds.They ware me out just thinking about this mess.

Original review updated by user May 19, 2021

I've been trying to reach a person there for three months now.

My account had some questionable charges and I called to report it. We decided to cancel my card and they would send me a new one.

I waited almost 2 weeks but the card never came so I called to see if they could trace it.

They said they were going try to locate the card and would freeze my account until it was located.

The next day the card came in my mailbox, so I called to let them know so they could release my account so I could use it.

This was three months ago, and I am still trying to talk to a human so I can use my account! Every time I call the recording requires me to input my identity, when I do it immediately tells me that "my acct is froze until my card is located!!!"

I would close my account if I could only get ahold of someone!

I was also charged a express fee for having my new card delivered in 2 days and a card replacement fee which are on my account as charges to me.

User's recommendation: Don't open an account with Direct Express.

Product or Service Mentioned: Direct Express Account.

Direct Express Cons: No human support.

Comments