Verified Reviewer

1.5

Direct Express Express has had $1,020 since July 2nd and it is impossible for them to apply it to my new card as requested. instead they insist on leaving it on a card I forgot I even had from 3 years ago..

my funds should have been accredited to new card by July 3rd I am a 62 year old disabled Navy combat veteran trying not to get covid-19 I have congestive heart failure COPD chronic depression but because one of your platforms can't talk to another platform I'm screwed I've been kicked out of a *** Hotel I haven't eaten in over a week and I'm living in the front seat of a Honda Accord thanks to you and your lack of empathy concern it is my intention to exhibit your incompetence and lack of empathy on all social medias the VFW national platform local news media Outlets I have nothing to do but sit around and be hungry and worry because you guys won't straighten out your screw up. I'm a 62 Year Old u.s. Navy disabled combat veteran trying to live through covid-19 I have congestive heart failure COPD chronic depression and chemotherapy on top of that I haven't eaten anything close to being nutritional in more than a week chemotherapy has compromised. My immune system if I get covid-19 I will die due to my multiple extenuating health issues I will die because nobody on your staff can correct a simple transfer issue .I'm risking my life waiting for you guys to do your job the only solution your staff is able to come up with is for me to pay another $15 to have another card expedited to me next week.

I will have spent $30 more than 20 hours on the telephone and I don't even remember how many times I've been cut off a routed to telemarketers that have nothing to do with banking trying to get ahold of you people I only can imagine how much interest you generate by holding up people's checks. because of you people I intend to spread the word on every social media platform at my disposal I'm going to notify Social Security the VFW the Veterans Administration after all I have nothing to do but sit around the hungry uncomfortable in a hot car in Southern California and wait on you I might as well write letters I'm actually very articulate I'm voice texting now and I'm totally pissed I don't really give a rat's *** if you like this note or not Grammar is not an issue for me right now you guys are worse than Walmart at least they look you in the eye and tell you they're going to screw.you. this is not right!!!

and the only thing I have to do is sit around and be hungry and cold and wait on my next card from you that probably won't work either if that happens I'm going to die of lead poisoning....guaranteed !! I'm sick to death of being overlooked in restricted do a *** hotel room that I can even pay the bill on because of you *** thank you very much I have nothing positive to say so I'm going to just stop right now because I have letters to start writing I have no enthusiasm to live through covid-19 I was doing great until you people drop the ball .You guys should not be doing me this way I'm sleeping in the front seat of a Honda Accord after getting kicked out of a *** Hotel I have little or nothing to eat I'm a disabled Navy combat veteran I intend to spread the word with regards to your level of incompetence in lack of empathy for your senior veterans I have the name of two supervisors I intend to headline in all of my statements on various media platforms you guys suck

User's recommendation: Don't use it even Walmart is better than Direct Express I hate to say it but it is true.

Product or Service Mentioned: Direct Express Card Activation.

Preferred solution: Apology.

Direct Express Pros: Charges 13 dollars for 2day delievery 4 days still no card.

Comments