Cedar Hill, Texas

I have experienced thieves taking up to between $ 800 to $ 1300 dollars at one time then go to a different ATM and remove almost the same amount... get up and start again in 3 to 6 hours later...

but I the card holder can't do that or get any assistance from usdirectexpress as it is occurs... i was having between $ 2,000 and $ 3000 removed per month and even more... usdirectexpress will not stand and take any responsibility in this theft!!! I am told I must call the companies myself and get it sorted out...

then tell me... what does usdirectexpress do exactly?

Product or Service Mentioned: Direct Express Customer Care.

Comments

Cynthia C

The squeaky wheel gets the oil. The few victims that were able to recoup their monies were the ones who complained to the local police, bbb, identity theft, their representatives and DirectExpress.

If you are able to get through to them please maintain your cool. Be firm and let them know that you are aware of the consumer laws. Identitytheft.gov has a wonderful template that you just need to fill out and they produce a letter. Plus they advise you on the steps that need to be taken next.

I was fortunate to recoup my monies(almost 2K) within a month and you can too.

Join our class action suit against DirectExpress by Contacting Jacki Lynn at jackiedenzz@yahoo.com. Do not lose hope.