Update by user Oct 29

Here is the video Pissed Consumer did on me from Direct Express stealing my money real theives.Who stoled $350.00 from me and thousands from over 300,000 people and them and Comerica Bank are in on it.This site did a video with me as Direct Express and Comerica Bank are thieves as they have showed me or the police no proof that i got what i paid for a $1296.00 electric generator.Direct Express and Comerica Bank are thieves and in on the scam. Sheriff says i should sue both pluses for making my health worst.S Direct Express and Comerica Bank Susan Schmidt and Scott i hope you see this cause you can not be trusted your true thieves.Pretty bad they have to steal from us disable ones so maybe a million dollar lawsuit will get there attention.Since they refuse to refund the $175.00 they both stoled from me.There dispute center a joke they are in on it with them.I hope by all 300,0017 of us sue you to were both companys has to file for bankruptcy.Hope you choke on my money you thieves bastards.

Update by user Oct 17

Well its been 3 weeks and still Susan Schmidt. and Sonja Scott has never replyed back liar Schmidt said three weeks ago she has Direct Express thieves call me what I liar wonder how much of the money she gets I sent them both several emails and get nothing.

Is there anyone out there on our site that will help us go after theses thieves *** I am fed up as a cancer fighter and a disable person no one gives a dam about us. I hope they both burn in holy *** Nothing but liars and thieves what really gets me Scott said she has never heard about any scams at Direct Express are you kidding me wow.

*** over 47 sites on facebook that has up to 30,000 members were everyone posted about Direct Express and Comerica bank scamming us another liar.WELL, THE DEPUTY ASK IF I WANT TO FILE THIEF CHARGES ON BOTH dIRECT eXPRESS AND THERE THIEF BANK COMERICA BANK AS HE SAID AND THE LADYY WHO WORKS FOR dIRECT eXPRESS SAID I WAS SCAM AND WILL GET MY MONEY BACK ON THE DAY IT WAS PENDING. I RECORD ALL 317 PHONE CALLS TO THIS DIRECT EXPRESS AND COMERICA BANK LIARS.fedup dam liars

Update by user Oct 08

guess we cant reply to pissed consumer email got this so post everything here also when is my video going to be posted that you did on me. my email came back as Address not foundYour message wasn't delivered to noreply@pissedconsumer.com because the address couldn't be found, or is unable to receive mail.

Update by user Oct 08

No my account has not been settle and theses two people are all blow as direct express hs never call me like Scott said they would wonder how much she getting pay to screw us over.Jim Simms told me to contact theses 2 .Sonja Scott, at scotts@oig.treas.gov, ntarpin@comerica.com, scschmidt@comerica.com, heres there replys Mr. Erow – I got your VM and email.

I have never heard of this scam, but will let the Bureau of Fiscal Service who oversees the Direct Express Program know. Sonja DAM LIARS ASAC Sonja L. ScottUS Department of TreasuryOffice of the Inspector GeneralOffice of Investigations875 15th St NWWashington, DC. 20220202-927-5874 Dear Mr.

Erow,I will escalate your concerns to management at Direct Express.

I will request that they contact you. I work on the Bank side and I do not have any access to your information.Please let me know if you do no receive a call within the next 48 hours.Thank you.Sincerely,Susan SchmidtComerica IncorporatedSenior Vice President313.222.7934

Update by user Oct 01

Well the thieves at Direct Express isn't refunding my $350.00 they stoled so sheriff says for me to sue as me and police reports show it a scam Direct Express is in on.Dont trust these bastards pretty bad they still from a disabled person.I am suing for millions as they made my health get worst.There dispute center is a joke as they are in on the scam as the thieves said i got a $1,397.00 generator and they have proof well i got better proof as the sheriff knows and my security cameras it was a scam and Direct Express said it was a scam.But Direct Express has refused to show us the proof we got what we paid for.As they are no good company who is a fraud they are NOT a bank but a company thousands have sued and many more.I hope you thieves choke on that money and hope someone takes you down.To all the staff workers at Direct Express we feel sorry for you cause you all are thieves cause you work for this fraud company.I will not drop this as i have a lot of media places who sharing this all over the world.

Update by user Sep 18

Now Direct Express owes me for my health and all real good thieves so i hope you read this you thief at Direct Express pretty bad when you kiss chinas *** for stealing my money bastards....Yes i am joining over 737,000 people in the lawsuit on Direct Express thieves

Update by user Sep 18

Direct Express you are no good thieves bastards and they told me they will not refund my dam money.They owe me over $350.00 lying bastards.So I warn everyone DO NOT USE DIRECT EXPRESS you will regret it cause they are liars and thieves they kiss facebook butt for letting me be scam by them on here.I wish our worthless government would quirt kissing there butts.The bit-- said i got what i paid for io told her then were in the *** is the 12,000-watt generator.Dam this makes me so dam mad as this bank well fraud company is letting them get away with it i told her off told her she was a dam thief and making sure the people know.SHUT DIRECT EXPRESS DOWN NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DIRECT EXPRESS your nothing but a fen liar and a dam thief as you been stealing from millions and i am suing you bastards you no good bastards i hope you coke on my money you *** thief.DO NOT TRUST THESES BASTARDS AS THEY ARE NO GOOD LIARS AND WILL STEAL YOU BLIND.YOUR DAM RIGHT I AM MAD CAUSE DIRECT EXPRESS STOLE FROM ME SHERIFF SAYS SUE DIRECT EXPRESS AND WILL DO FOR MILLIONS AS THIS HAS TAKEN A HIT ON MY CANCER HOPE YOU ARE PROUD TO STEAL FROM A CANCER PERSON BASTARDS.

Update by user Sep 09

THIS HAS NOT BEEN RESOLVED AS THEY ARE IN ON THIS SCAM AS THEY KNEW THE COMPANY WAS A FAKE AND NO LONGER ON THE INTERNET AND THEY STILL REFUSE TO REFUND MY MONEY.dIRECT eXPRESS IS A THIEF AND THEY ARE IN ON ALL THESES SCAMS WE ARE FINDING OUT.do not trust theses scammers as DIRECT EXPRESS IS A FRAUD AND DONT GIVE A DAM ABOUT US DISABLE ONES THEY STOLED $350.00 FROM ME SO SUING DIRECT EXPRESS AND LAWYERS SAY WE CAN SUE FOR MILLIONS DO TO THE STRESS THIS HAS PUT ON MY HEALTH.REAL BASTARDS THEY ARE AND PRETTY BAD YOU GOT TO SCAM US DISABLE AND CANCER VICTUIMS AS WE ARE FRAUD VITUIMS OF DIRECT EXPRESS FRAUD COMPANY.

Update by user Sep 07

Wow another 3 hours talk to a lady who i thought she knew what she was doing but guess not as she wanted to know all about the scam by the company Direct Express who she works for in the scam.As i told her if i dont get my $175.00 back i will sue direct express as they are responsible for the scam and i will sue for millions as mty health is poor.She said yes you were scam and i don't see why Direct Express dispute center sited for the company that scam me.She even said this is a scam and i should of got all my money back.Well she said i will put this in my notes and forward to dispute to send me all the proof they so called say they got that i got a 12,000watt generator when i didnt then after talking to this joker for 1 hour and 27 mins she said i will transferr you to dispute i said like *** you will cause i never get to talk to a person who really know whats going on.As i told her i was transfer 4 times from 12:300 am to 5:30am thursday morning and still never got to talk to another person in the dispute center.This dam place is a real joke and Social Security not happy the way they are scamming me.357 calls since July6 2019 and still nothing i am going to contact every dam department iincluding the Senator abourt this dam scam.Sheriff says to sue Direct Express so we all will and it will not be for whats owe but for the aggravations stress and our health as the toll its took on me.So this lady turn out to be another person who loves to give me the run around Direct Express will steal you blind as thousands has agreed all they care about is getting a sharge of the scam.Direct Express your a FRAUD and we are going to keep letting Social Security know that we all need to sue then also since they trust this fraud company with my money.SCAM AND FRAUD THIEVES This review is being shared to every site along with millions others who has filed charges on Direct Express as of thief and fraud by Direct Express dam right i am mad thief

Update by user Sep 07

Why in the *** do you idiots keep cutting us off was just on the phone talking to your idiot and he was transferring me to a person who suppose to know what they are doing.Well guess what the idiot connect me to a dam number no longer in service.After 3 hours wait again and get cut off means Direct Express is not fit to handle a prepey card.Also what makes us so mad is you idiots never call us back so I been trying to find out about this claim that direct express is also in on this scam but they keep cutting me off. Direct Express has stoled $350.00 from me and millions from thousands of other people.Sheriff says Direct Express is in on this scam and for us to sue Direct Express for refusing to send me proof that i got a 12,000 att generator see Direct Express know i never got it so they kept my money and there dispute center is a robot.Pretty bad Direct Expess you have to steal from the disable teach your so called staff how to answer a call cause i have not found no one at Direct Express who knows what they are doing we are also going after suing the bank that supports this fraud company who can not be trusted real thieves all Direct Expresss .I have made over 300 calls and they still refuse to send me proof that i got a generator as the company that scam me has no phone number and email and website has be removed and Direct Express is in on this scam as they know its a scam but refuse to give me the money they help steal....WARNING do NOT TRUST thieses thieves they are in on the scams we are getting ahold of every dam sentor and company we have to including the BBB to go after this fraud Direct Express as they arent for us but for the thieves.

Update by user Sep 05

this is NOT resolved as i am going to get every dam news media site on this including tv stations

Update by user Sep 05

Update was on the phone with this fraud company from 12:35a, till 4:45 am and transfer to 4 idiots who stole my money.This is *** cause they never call ya back so i called again tonight and 3dam bastards cut me off again 3 hours and transfer twice and the idiot lady cut me off dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm they need to Shut Direct Express down and the cops need to do the investigation on this as they drop it due to a dam scam grrrrrrrrr Dirty idiots are a dam joke stole $350.00 from me and not paying it back.I am getting in on the lawsuit on Direct Express and Social Security for sending my money to this fraud company.We wait for 4 hours and get cut off whats the *** is your dam problem i am filing thief charge along with a thousand other people for thief by this Direct Express...This *** me off as a disable person this fraud prepay card company are thieves as they are in on it.I want the dam 12,000 watt generator they owe me since the idiots said i got it when i never did.I am going to post this one all media sites and calls. till this fraud card company refunds my dam money they stoled.yes hope you *** are eating good cause i been 4 days with no food.,

Update by user Sep 05

oh my gosh talk to 4 idiots after a 4-hour wait now transferring me to another idiot.Direct Express needs to be SHUT DOWN i am suing as they are i a scam place that scams me for $175.00 now got to wait on another idiot.Dam people don't know what they are doing.'oh my gosh 4 hours and 29 mins and transfer me to the dispute 4 person and cut me off grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i GIVE THE *** UPI WANT THE DAM TRACKING NUMBER OF THIS GENERATOR THAT I WAS SUPPOSE TO GOT.pRETTY BAD WAIT 4 HOURS 29MINS AND TALK TO 3 PEOPLE WHO KEPT TRANSFERING ME THEN I GOT CUT OFF.Why isnt Direct Express back us how much they getting out of this scam.

Update by user Sep 04

I am filing a lawsuit with thousands of other people also filing thief charges on Direct Express for thief as they knew i was scam and i never got this generator as shown for the first 100 people.I will no drop this as i am going to my state senator to shut this company down for fraud.As Direct Express has thousands of complaints on them as a fraud.You owe me money for what i never got.I also want the phone number of this company that scam me with Direct Express

Original review posted by user Sep 04

Well Direct Express has let China steal my money as i got a letter today were they kiss china *** for something i never got.Direct Express i am suing and also filing thief charges on this fraud company i also going to join in a lawsuit on this scam card company thats not a bank.Well Direct Express has let this company steal my money so I wonder how much Direct Express got out of there scam I am going to fight this and I can thank Social Security for not listening to me by sending my check to this fraud card company witch is NOT a dam bank. Dam thieves bastards yes I said the dam work cause I am pushed cause the worthless cops aren’t doing anything about it. Whats strange about this Direct Express even said it was a scam when i filed so what didn't they refund my dam money.DO NOT TRUST this company AS ITS A FRAUD AND DONT GIVE A DAM ABOUT US DISABLE ones so how much did you thieves get of my money.I will be filing charges for thief as Direct Express is for the company who they let steal my money.Ok Direct Express this was for a scam of a 12,000-watt generator i got the pictures and all so were is it did you steal it ya let then steal my money.

Product or Service Mentioned: Direct Express Debit Card.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Direct Express Pros: Money was stolen and they closed my case.

Direct Express Cons: Being in financial distress because of direct express.

• Scam

Comments

merow9657

You will never see it this Direct Express is a thief stole $350.00 from me 3 months ago as the cops found out they are in on theses scams.SHUT DIRECT EXPRESS DOWN A FRAUD COMPANY THAT'S NOT A BANK.oH YEA THEY WILL REMOVE YOUR POST FROM HERE AS THEY DID MINE AND A LOT OTHERS THEY DONT WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW HAT THEY ARE THIEVES AND CAN NOT BE TRUSTED.BASTARDS THEY ARE TO STEAL FROM ME A CANCER AND DISABLE....Sheriff told me to sue Direct Express so i sue its going to be millions not hundreds since they made my health worse.Direct Express is a FRAUD and your dam right i am mad cause theses thieves are gettig away with it and theses sites we post on dont do a thing for us.