Verified Reviewer

PIm Sandra Taylor. I receved my benifits on the Direct Express Card.

The 2nd week in Oct. 2019 I got a call from them saying this charge was on my card.When they found it wasnt mine they wanted to cancell my card. i told them I had to have my money now, they put a hold on my card. I was to go to the bank the next day &;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; call them, they would talk to the bank my money would be given to me.

Then I would get another card. None was true. My bank had no idea what I was talking about. Getting in touch with customer service is AWFUL You keep calling this# only to be told to call back at a later time.

This goes on for hrs. When u are answered by automation you are put back on hold for a represetative This can last hrs if your not hung up on If that happen which it does (up to 4 times) you have to do it all again. You finally get a person & I was told I had to go to my local office to get this fixed. My local office is almost 70 miles away.

I havent got a car so now I have to find a way there. While waiting almost 2 weeks I get in touch with my local office who tell me there no such form to file & they had nothing to do with this Call Direct Express. All this takes 5 to 6 hrs a day almost daily. I didnt have a phone because I couldnt pay my bill so Im trying all these daily all day calls on a neighbors phone Its now Nov.I have to walk to the phone &stay outside in the cold to do all this.

I finally get a person who tells me to send a email to a web site & then my money would be released. My daugher does this& we wait for a reply. A few days later I am rush to the e r vomiting up panfuls of blood. I have to have blood started & then sent 70 miles away to another hospital.

Im alone I have no one but 1 daughter who is pregnant & bedridden. After 7 days I get sent home alone with my entire stomach 1 big ulcer 40 lbs liter. Im not suppose

to be alone, I am to stay in bed to let my body start what would be a very long slow recovey. It is.Thanksgiving Day, I have no food & can barely move.

I see nobody I have nobody. I. Am

Worried my lites.will be turned off

The Thursday after Thanksgiving my lites are turned off, I have been getting to my neighbors as I could & im told that they didnt get my email about my card resend it. For another month I am told over &

over about why I cant have my money.

The information is sent a total.of 7 times. I have no lites, food, water & I go back to the hospital 4 more times. In Jan. get my local funeral homd to send the info.

to Direct Express they had the best computers in town. In Feb. I finally get told that my 9money was released. I had my Feb.

check sent to a local bank.

i had to wait for a new direct express card

It was Feb. I finally had all my money It took 4 months to get my money.

I lost 2 chest freezers , all the food in

Them, my refridge full of food, my air conditioner. I spent 4 months in the winter in the dark, no way to fix proper foods . My drs said that all that was a large part of my illness.

I am still trying to get back to health.

Going all that time without medicine

caused me to almost become bedridden since I was already termimally ill. This was started by

Direct Express . i did nothing wrong.

I now have all this loss, I exist on 800'

a month. I have no way to replace all this plus the appliances are still in the trailor with me & the smell is awful.

Direct Express should make me to where I was in Oct.

They cant keep putting peoples lives on the line like this' Im giving this time to be anrwerd&

I'men Im going to the BB Union& then to a lawyer. 9 Pleasd do what is right.

Sandra D Taylor

205 217 ****

sandradeloacht@***.com

User's recommendation: Stay away.

Preferred solution: Restore all I lost due to 4 montis you held my money.

Direct Express Pros: Convience of opening account, Easy to open acct.

Comments

What does this mean. Stay away Yes the preferred solution is to restore all I lost for the 4 months you held my money.

How do I start this? What does the comment from the Direct Express Pros mean to my situation Please.

Contact me directly Sandra D Taylor sandradeloacht@***.com. or staylor607979@***.com

Direct Express Reviews