0610 am, 12-06-16, called needing information pertaining to a recent transaction. The woman who took my call was named Sherry Ann.

When I asked to speak to her supv. I was told that she did not have one. Then she said I needed a valid reason to ask to speak to a supv. I again gave my reasons.

Finally, I was put on hold with the very real impression she was going to leave me holding. Deanna identified herself as the supv. I still did not get my question answered. She said she needed to verify my info.

She said they had no record of any of my prior addresses and now my money would be tired up and I would have to fax two forms of ID. I did not have access to a fax. She said I would need to go to my local SS office. I verified numerous things, transactions, where they were, where I drew off my funds, etc.

She also hung up on me. This called ended about 0742 est. I then called the stolen card line & spoke with a nice woman named Sandy and she straighten out the matter, updated my new address and verified that she had had no problem pulling up my previous addresses. I told her I suspected these girls were having fun with me while I am stressing about transfering money to my daughter.

I asked how to file a complaint against the two other women? She said she could document it on my account. I asked if the calls were recorded and wanted someone to review that tape. I am also recording this hear for the same reason.

These ladies need to be replaced with someone who takes their job seriously. I would like to have someone contact me and let me know what is being done about this matter.

Product or Service Mentioned: Direct Express Customer Care.

Comments

Direct Express is the worst run business I have ever encountered.