Additional Fees
Interest Rate

Still awaiting for James from Xerox-Direct Express' out source for dispute resolution to get back to me with network(free) ATMs for Direct Express for zip codes 89129 and 89134. He promised to get back to me last Friday 1/20/2017-to Becky in the Corporate Office -ATM has a specific meaning.

I believe Co-Merica ripped me off for approximately $216 with the free ATM misleading advertising. i suppose it is a rhetorical question why the Dept of Treasury recommended these thiefs Co-Merica has thus far failed to cooperate with me with providing any standard "black and white" letter that I had been a victim of identity theft on two occasions. Becky 313-222-3435 gave me the address to obtain information in reference to the investigation into my i.d. theft.

Which I shall seek to have appended to my original police report. If they fail to comply with my i.d. victim rights under the FCRA I shall seek administrative sanctions under the FTC There has been at least one Congressional Hearing and notices from the OIG if the Treasury Department in reference to Direct Express and ID theft. Direct Express has not ever attempted to remediate this known "hijacking" of cards by requiring a secondary password or even mother's maiden name as does Social Security when one calls them They are an arrogant politically protected -elder and disabled robbing sorry excuse for a bank.

Texas Department of Banking even has a separate prompt on their automated operator for Direct Express which would cause a reasonable person to conclude many complaints come in about Direct Express. i am sorry but my health is bad. i think I told Co-Merica send me $216 and a copy of my investigation reference my id theft through Direct Express adn we could conclude this matter. But they have likely 100s of thousands of people behind me waiting for remediation so I expect to turn this over to an attorney and let the attorney keep the attorney fees and administrative sanctions.

I have wasted enough time with strident Tier 2(fraud investigators) and for James' return phone calls.

i shall select an attorney that will allow me to cross-examine a least one person in charge of a call center so the jury can see both my pain and the hubris of the expected witness . I hope this is the classic case of a greedy, dishonest, negligent corporation who has turned down a reasonable settlement and the jury sees through their nonsense and slams them for punitive damages

Product or Service Mentioned: Direct Express Customer Care.

Reason of review: Other issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Direct Express Cons: Corporate culture of dishonesty.

Comments

offconsumerpissed

I want some of what she's on!