11001 Ewing Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55431, USA
4.9K views
1.3
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I have tried to contact them. Your new card will be delivered on.tuesday 10/24 .

But didn't send me the tracking number of ups . I would like it delivered to the front door of. 484 E 314 willowick, oh 44095. By noon if possible I also need confirmation of the conversation on.10/20/2017 been waiting for over a week for new card to arrive.

Due to mix up with the us mail, not delivering.to post office box or my x husband in mentor .

I am not happy as I have been trying to get answers and all I get is a machine. You have no number to talk to a real human being.

Product or Service Mentioned: Direct Express Shipping Service.

Comments

My name is Wendy Banks no one gave me the tracking number for my direct express card how do i find out what it is to see where my card is ?

My name is James Branon and I am waiting for my new Direct Express card today how do I get a tracking number to find out where my card is

Never received my tracting number

I still haven't got my card and no one at direct express coustermer serve will answer the phone

Why ask for email address if your not gonna send tracking info? I have no clue when my card is coming

How will my direct Express card be delivered? I was suppose to be able to track it but have no tracking number

When will my direct express card be here by ups

OverduePolecat495

i need my card and it wasnt no tracking number giving to me

OverduePolecat495

i need a tracking number

HandsomeDingo539

Yes my card is suppose to arrive to my home today through UPS and I was not given a tracking number how do I get my tracking number please help me

I need my tracking number for my direct express package I can't get through to direct express an they didn't give it to me an I need to know what time today I t will b delivered to 15169 jaguar lane lot 19 cottondale Al 35453

Need my tracking num

I need my tracking number. Kristin Clark

IroncladSpinyDogfish

I did not get a tracling number for my direct expresd

@IroncladSpinyDogfish

I have not received a tracking number for my card and it still hasn't been delivered...

My name is Anne Hutchison that did not give me my tracking number

FewCat488

I dissent get my tracking number I gave my email for nothing

They usually text & email it to you

HonorableGharial671

Need my card

No one give me a tracking number for my direct express card.