I CALLED IN TO REPORT MY CARD LOST ON JAN. 6, 2020.

THEY SAID IT WOULD TAKE UP TO 10 BUSINESS DAYS TO RECEIVE. I HAVEN'T RECEIVE ANY THING. I'VE CALLED THEM SINCE JAN. 13,2020 UNTIL NOW JAN.

17, 2020 I'VE GOT THE SAME RESPONSE FROM DIFFERENT REPS STATING THAT I WOULD RECEIVE IT BY THURSDAY. I SPOKE TO A REP YESTERDAY WHO SAID THAT I SHOULD RECEIVE IT TODAY FRIDAY THE 17TH AND STILL NOTHING. I'VE SPOKEN WITH MANAGERS AAND ALL. NOTHING BUT LIES I'M A DISABLED SINGLE MOTHER WHO HAS BEEN GIVEN A RUN AROUND WAITING ON MY CARD TO PAY MY BILLS AND PURCHASE MY MEDS I HAVE NOT HAD IN 5 DAYS.

NOW TODAY THE 17TH I CALLED AGAIN AND GUESS WHAT MY CARD WAS NEVER SENT OFF ON THE 6TH LIKE THE AUTOMATED SYSTEM STATED AND THE REPS AND MANAGMENT STATED I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED IN EVERYONE INCLUDING THESE WANT TO BE SUPERVISOR NOW THEY SAID THEY WILL EXPEDITE MY CARD AND IT WILL NOT ARRIVE UNTIL TUESDAY THE 21ST. THESE PPL ARE HORRIBLE WITH CUSTOMER SERVICES AND I'M NOT HAPPY MY LANDLORD HAS THREAT TO GIVE ME AN EVICTIONS.

NOW WHAT CAN I DO NOW ALL BECAUSE OF SALTY UNEDUCATED CSR'S AND MANGERS THAT ARE INEXPERIENCE. IF I COULD RATE ZERO STARS THAT IS WHAT THEY WOULD ALL RECEIVE.

Product or Service Mentioned: Direct Express Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments