Put on hold and transferred without being told why. Tried to dispute a charge.

Repeatedly transferred to a line that hangs up on me. Told I could do it online but no one can show me how to do this and there actually is no way to do it online. Told by customer service that the only way I can dispute a transaction is through the mail! Told that there are no supervisors that work there!

Talked to someone who refused to transfer me. Told that no one who works there has the extensions of anyone else. Lies. Lies.

Lies. Lies.

Lies. Lies If you have any other options do not let these people near your money.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Direct Express. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $40 and wants Direct Express to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Direct Express and direct express customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Miss Betsy
New York, New York, United States #1257188

I had my account hacked in July for $668 and of course freaked out. I called DE and followed their instructions to fill out a form and sent it in same day I received it in hope that it would arrive to them before 10 business days were up.

Fortunately the dispute form arrived in time and my account was credited on the 10th business day. I suggest you do what I did to see results as there is not much else the reps can do but take your info and send out the form.