Direct Express mistakenly gave me a $190 credit. They debited me twice within 30 seconds for $190. I called and reported the problem. The first person said it would be fixed within 48 hours. NOT.

Called back and was told I was given the wrong info. It would be returned on June 22. It's now July 2. In between waiting, I called to the customer service number. I would maybe get through to the first customer service agent who would then transfer me to the next person. When I started to provide info about my issue, the phone call would be disconnected. After 5 days of hang ups, I decided to send a letter.

Still haven't heard back.

This person wrote the review a product or service from Direct Express and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Direct Express to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Direct Express for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Direct Express?

Comments