Direct Express mistakenly gave me a $190 credit. They debited me twice within 30 seconds for $190. I called and reported the problem. The first person said it would be fixed within 48 hours. NOT.

Called back and was told I was given the wrong info. It would be returned on June 22. It's now July 2. In between waiting, I called to the customer service number. I would maybe get through to the first customer service agent who would then transfer me to the next person. When I started to provide info about my issue, the phone call would be disconnected. After 5 days of hang ups, I decided to send a letter.

Still haven't heard back.

This person wrote the review a product or service from Direct Express and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Direct Express to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Direct Express for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Direct Express?

Comments

Capital One Defrauded Us and Ruined Our Vacation Capital One "On November 19, 2015, I purchased two First Class, round trip tickets from Boston to Rome on Alitalia using the Capital One Rewards Travel website. The tickets were purchased..." Read more My nightmare with Direct express card costumer care and disputes transportation Direct Express "My card was drained wile I was going tru surgery. On may second I was hospitalized and had to go tru surgery and had complications, during that time my wallet..." Read more Netspend - Gave away my money Netspend "I reported my card lost on June 19th and ordered a new card as reflected in the first image. Then, June 24th the next image shows I had NO active..." Read more You Can Not Trust American Express Anymore! American Express "I been a recent victim of credit card fraud for the following charges on the following dates: GOLD CARD FRAUD 23005: APRIL 29TH, 2016: $20,000.00 CASE NUMBER: QA62458 APRIL 24TH,..." Read more Wayfair - Misleading advertising Wayfair "Wayfair posted an ad on Yahoo Canada listing a ShelterLogic product at 204.99 When I clicked on the link the actual product was $310.99 When contacted they suggested the add..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Paying without the item Lazada Philippines "Yesterday I got my order its Piedras earring two in 1 upon delivery the amount I was paid off in the receipt is with the amount of the other item..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more American Red Cross - Hurricane Relief Lies from the Red Cross American Red Cross "In August 2017 , Southern Texas was hit with Hurricane Harvey. While this hurricane did not produce high winds , it did , drop tremendous amounts of rain that buried..." Read more