Mount Laurel, New Jersey

Direct Express mistakenly gave me a $190 credit. They debited me twice within 30 seconds for $190. I called and reported the problem. The first person said it would be fixed within 48 hours. NOT.

Called back and was told I was given the wrong info. It would be returned on June 22. It's now July 2. In between waiting, I called to the customer service number. I would maybe get through to the first customer service agent who would then transfer me to the next person. When I started to provide info about my issue, the phone call would be disconnected. After 5 days of hang ups, I decided to send a letter.

Still haven't heard back.

Had an Experience with Direct Express?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

What to do if Direct Express refuses to help you... The next step Direct Express "I am writing a review for Direct Express prepaid debit for Government Benefits. I had read hundreds of dissatisfied consumers. I had unauthorized activity on my card, my claim was..." Read more AskOption - Ask Option Binary Option Broker AskOption "“Ask Option Binary Option Broker at askoption.com will not let me withdraw my own money. Here is my current balance as of 01/16/17 Total pending withdrawals amount: $11,727.00 Amount available..." Read more My nightmare with Direct express card costumer care and disputes transportation Direct Express "My card was drained wile I was going tru surgery. On may second I was hospitalized and had to go tru surgery and had complications, during that time my wallet..." Read more Direct Express - Horrible customer service, held hostage unable to transfer direct deposit Direct Express "Last month I made admittedly unusual purchases with my Direct Express debit card but they were nonetheless made by me and ONLY me. DE took it upon themselves to..." Read more LIFECELL IS SURELY A SCAM Lifecell "They take $189 out and put it on pending mode for the one you think your getting free but really arent.But you pay the shipping.So its a scam and falso..." Read more Home Depot - Do not buy a Raheem water heater Home Depot "Purchased a water heater from Home Depot. For a short period no problem. For the last 3 weeks We have only had hot water for 3 times. A repair person..." Read more Shasta Pools - Not s good start Shasta Pools "My husband and I purchased a home to be built at Sun City Festival buckets Arizona. Our sales person recommended Shasta Pools. Shasta Pool helped us design and planning of..." Read more Done Com - Done.com hires novices in houston. Terrible wrk.. Done Com "Done.com hires novices in houston. Terrible wrk.. I needed a sink drywall fixed & they sent a novice/ inexperienced guy. After I specifically asked to send me their best b/c..." Read more