Direct Express mistakenly gave me a $190 credit on June 2. On June 3, I was debited twice to correct the mistake. In short, the second $190 debit was erroneous. I've been trying to get the money back since June 5. I spoke a customer service agent who said it would be returned in 48 hours.
When it didn't show up back on my card, I called again. The customer service agent said the person I spoke to was wrong. It would take up to the 22 of June for it to be returned. The $190 was not added to my balance on the 22nd when my regular deposit was made.
Now for some reason every time I call customer service, the phone hangs up once I am connected with the person who is supposed to be able to help me. I even mailed a letter with the details of the problem. No one has responded or made a correction my account.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Convienance of the card
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Direct Express Account
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "To Whom It May Concern: GE Capital Retail & Pay Pal continues to lie about funds taken out of my account. They have also started putting accounts overdue TWO days..."
- "Last month I made admittedly unusual purchases with my Direct Express debit card but they were nonetheless made by me and ONLY me. DE took it upon themselves to..."
- "On July 08, 2016, I went and withdrew 40.00 from my rushcard in Ducanville TX, after that I went to get a haircut in Lancaster TX, after that I went..."
- "The alt-katolische Spitalkirche is one of the oldest Christian churches in Baden-Baden. It was first mentioned on the Spital legal instruments on March 1351. It was not far from the..."
- "This JD Byriders company and CNAC is a rip off. I got my car from them August 2016. Went there and see if I get approved. So filled up an..."
- "I ordered 3 items. I received the coffe cup fairly quickly, and the dog trainer bracelet approximately a week later. My 3rd item was a pair of black leggings with..."
- "I purchased a Samsung dishwasher in Dec 2012 from a Best Buy store in Douglasville GA. It was on a clearance sale and was $499. I waited a few days..."
- "Wow! These reviews are spot on. My 7 month old and I have been displaced do tp high levels of mold spores in the air. The normal count is between..."
- "Wet Seal was had a sale thus weekend... $50 off all orders over $50 and %60 off clearance items. This was a computer glitch that took them 2 days to..."