Direct Express mistakenly gave me a $190 credit on June 2. On June 3, I was debited twice to correct the mistake. In short, the second $190 debit was erroneous. I've been trying to get the money back since June 5. I spoke a customer service agent who said it would be returned in 48 hours.
When it didn't show up back on my card, I called again. The customer service agent said the person I spoke to was wrong. It would take up to the 22 of June for it to be returned. The $190 was not added to my balance on the 22nd when my regular deposit was made.
Now for some reason every time I call customer service, the phone hangs up once I am connected with the person who is supposed to be able to help me. I even mailed a letter with the details of the problem. No one has responded or made a correction my account.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Convienance of the card
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Direct Express Account
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I've had my NetSpend account for well over 2 years now. My direct deposit from work goes into this account as well as my tax refund deposit. I recently decided..."
- "On or before January 28, 2016, Direct Express issued someone in Miami, FL a debit card using my information. The ONLY way to do that is someone would have to..."
- "I don't know which is worse the company, the robot employees or the incompetent supervisors. While my son was hospitalized his DE card was stolen. The thief went to ATM's..."
- "Genie zip bra, had to order three times. large, extra large ,2X, just to remind you I only wear a 36 B, 2x still didn't fit zipper separate they..."
- "Wet Seal was had a sale thus weekend... $50 off all orders over $50 and %60 off clearance items. This was a computer glitch that took them 2 days to..."
- "Your company set someone out to cut brush under the powrlines on my property and they cut down my garden my hard work my food called all day no response..."
- "I have no idea who is running this business now, but I bought a stainless steel and gold Rolex Submariner from Tom at Ideal Watches in February, 2001. The customer..."
- "It is taking several weeks just to receive my exchange order. The first time I called to do the exchange I was sent a confirmation by email; however, it did..."
- "Amazon took my money and failed to delivery the items in their listing. The listing clearly showed a 10 count box,(see screen shot), and they sent 1. I contacted Amazon..."