3.0
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

Direct Express mistakenly gave me a $190 credit on June 2. On June 3, I was debited twice to correct the mistake. In short, the second $190 debit was erroneous. I've been trying to get the money back since June 5. I spoke a customer service agent who said it would be returned in 48 hours.

When it didn't show up back on my card, I called again. The customer service agent said the person I spoke to was wrong. It would take up to the 22 of June for it to be returned. The $190 was not added to my balance on the 22nd when my regular deposit was made.

Now for some reason every time I call customer service, the phone hangs up once I am connected with the person who is supposed to be able to help me. I even mailed a letter with the details of the problem. No one has responded or made a correction my account.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of direct express account from Direct Express and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $190 and wants Direct Express to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service. Author liked the most convienance of the card. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Direct Express for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Direct Express?

Comments