Direct Express mistakenly gave me a $190 credit on June 2. On June 3, I was debited twice to correct the mistake. In short, the second $190 debit was erroneous. I've been trying to get the money back since June 5. I spoke a customer service agent who said it would be returned in 48 hours.
When it didn't show up back on my card, I called again. The customer service agent said the person I spoke to was wrong. It would take up to the 22 of June for it to be returned. The $190 was not added to my balance on the 22nd when my regular deposit was made.
Now for some reason every time I call customer service, the phone hangs up once I am connected with the person who is supposed to be able to help me. I even mailed a letter with the details of the problem. No one has responded or made a correction my account.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Convienance of the card
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Direct Express Account
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "THEY ARE THIEVES! THIS IS A SCAM COMPANY! I ordered a Paypower cardonline and decided to put $4000 to the account fo my trip that I was planning on for over..."
- "On April 7th, 2016, I, Sara Torres, attempted to open an account with a 3rd Party Financial Institution with an opening account balance from a Cash Advance off the Netspend..."
- "I been a recent victim of credit card fraud for the following charges on the following dates: GOLD CARD FRAUD 23005: APRIL 29TH, 2016: $20,000.00 CASE NUMBER: QA62458 APRIL 24TH,..."
- "Your company set someone out to cut brush under the powrlines on my property and they cut down my garden my hard work my food called all day no response..."
- "I purchased a Samsung dishwasher in Dec 2012 from a Best Buy store in Douglasville GA. It was on a clearance sale and was $499. I waited a few days..."
- "Around 9 AM, on the morning of 5/19/16, a Dart truck (trailer #35001) turned in to my small neighborhood in Lithia Springs, on Miller Street (NOT built for trucks!) off..."
- "This driver was sitting in traffic blocking the road for 20 minutes talking on his cell phone. I stopped because i use this company and thought the truck was disabled..."
- "I bought a $14.00 pair of earrings that looked beautiful on their website. They looked stunning, and I was so excited to get them. I got them in the mail..."
- "I contacted Owndoc.com customer service to solve my issue where i couldn't go through with my purchase. In these pictures you can see how badly this woman/alias called Sarah Vaughter..."