101 Higginson Ave # 107C, Lincoln, RI 02865, USA
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I was scammed off my direct express debit card dec 31,2018 and jan 1,2019 i reported it right away to direct express they said even with a police report and reporting it to them i still may not get my money back that theres not much direct express can do to help i cancled my debit card got a new one with them they charged me $13 for a new card . it was never stolen or given up some one stole my info using a skimming device they had to i found bogus charges on my debit card activity i turned it in right away called the store for one of these charges the guy turned my info in to their fraud dept as well to help me.

And because that charge was pending and my card was cancled right away i may get that money back we dont know for sure .direct express doesnt care i got bills to pay i traced both charges back to new york i live in wisconsin . red lobster ,norstorm store werr the 2 places the scammer spent my money .i want my money back its mine im on disability i have to count every penny i saved that money just in case and now its been stolen and direct express acts as if its no big deal .

Product or Service Mentioned: Direct Express Debit Card.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Cynthia C

Please put your complaints in writing and send to J.Simms jbsimms@erikpublishing.com. He is collecting stories of consumers who have been treated unjustly by Direct Express.

We are a group of disgruntled people who are tired of being robbed.

Make sure you contact your police department, identity theft.gov and FDIC. GOOD LUCK.

$260 worth of charges in california for me. I live in Florida and never left.

Reading all of these complants are making me scared i wont get my money back.

I was tolsnit was fraud and to fill out papers they send and fax back and then ill get my money back. Just great to be stressed and mad.

Cynthia C
to upsetandcrying #1633449

Call Cynthia 4044575420

h.kitchener

We can give you some sound advice---stop using debit cards! You can now see why they are so very dangerous.

Get a credit card so when something like this happens, you are not out the money immediately and can dispute the invalid charge. This is how we learn.