Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

How can i fax a copie of my id

for my block emv card

4 answers

Alicia ortiz

ExtensiveDunker825

fax number to fraud dept

Harry Rollins

Direct Express website doesn't provide any fax number. You can call Direct Express customer service at 888-741-1115 or send a mail at

P.O. Box 245998 San Antonio, TX 78224-5998

TenderOrangutan

Please help me unblock my emv card tonight

View more answers (3)

can i track the 2 day service I payed for to receive my direct express card? it didn't vcome in 2 business days.

by HealthyFish

View

Is there a problem with the system cause i cant use my card and cant get through on the phone.

View

How do I dispute a transaction

Someone got my card number done how and used it a bunch

Harry Rollins
According to Direct Express FAQs, if you have a question about your balance or a transaction, you should immediately call the Direct Express card toll-free Customer Service Department number on the back of your card to find out how to dispute a transaction.
View

Do you guys have an email address so I could send an email out to you guys.

I need it to track my card that I'm getting from you. UPS needs an email address from you

Harry Rollins
According to the Direct Express contacts page, there is no email address. You can either call Direct Express customer service at 888-741-1115 or mail at
P.O. Box 245998
San Antonio, TX 78224-5998

How do I email my ID to you

I need to update my card ineed aemail to send it to

Harry Rollins
directexpress.com doesn't provide any email addresses. You can either call Direct Express customer service at 888-741-1115 or write to the address

P.O. Box 245998 San Antonio, TX 78224-5998

View

What is the adress on envolpe that the direct express master card

by CheerfulNeanderthal323

I paid $15 for 2 day delivery on 09/03/19 havent received it

View

Can I get money gram through direct express

by RapidNewt659

Cancel my card

View

How can i update my email address ?

by OrnateAvocet903

When i try steps to login it says an email has been sent to my email on file but i no longer have access to it. I tried creating account but says i have one. How do i change my email when i cant login to do so?

View

How can I get ahold of direct express without having to be on hold for hours?

They have put a suspension on my card and finally after 2hrs being on hold got to talk to someone who said they would take the suspension off my card but a supervisor had to do it, the said like me transfer to them.... I was on hold for 4 hours till phone died, I havnt had no access to MY MONEY in two days and havnt been able to reach a representative with customer Service. This is not right and I'm pissed off as ***

Harry Rollins

The only way you can contact Direct Express customer service is via phone number 888-741-1115

View

How can I track my replacement card I have overnight delivery

IntentionalHarrier329

Wat is my tracking number

Harry Rollins

Unfortunately, Direct Express FAQ page doesn't provide any information about tracking. Try to consult with Direct Express customer service by phone number 888-741-1115

View more answers (1)

Where's my expidited direct express debit card

Suppose to been here in 2 days i paid for expidicted services

Harry Rollins

According to Direct Express FAQ page your card will arrive by standard mail within 7 to 10 days. You can also contact Direct Express customer service for more details by phone number 888-741-1115

View

I ordered a replacement card on Thursday and payed for express delivery when should I expect my card

Harry Rollins

According to Direct Express FAQ page your card will arrive by standard mail within 7 to 10 days. You can also contact Direct Express customer support by phone number 888-741-1115

View

I am trying to get a live person to tell why I don't have a routing number?

I'm filling out some paperwork for my pensions to be deposited into my card and they are asking for a routing number but I did not get on. Please help! Need answer asap

Need routing and account number Nykeba clark 146704061

Harry Rollins

You can contact Direct Express customer support by phone at 888- 741-1115 (toll-free number)

View more answers (1)

Will I receive a text from direct express or UPS letting me know when my card is in route?

Harry Rollins

You can address you question to Direct Express customer support by phone at 888- 741-1115

View

Is there anyway 2 find out if my new card was sent .

One person said it was an next time it wasnt .I didn't give ssi office permission 2 change my dirst deposit 2 direct exp.card .i juzt need my card .

Irene Moore

According to the Direct Express Faq page, if your Direct Express card is lost or stolen, immediately call the Direct Express card toll free Customer Service Department number on the back of your card. Replacement card will arrive by standard mail within 7 to 10 days. If you have any questions regarding your new card, you should also contact the Direct Express Customer Support team and provide them with full details regarding your issue.

bank location

Where in california is there a Comenca bank ?

Irene Moore

Please use the following link https://locations.comerica.com to find a Comerica location near you.

MajesticZebu
@Irene Moore

Is there 1 n Oklahoma

View more answers (1)

withdrawing money off my card

Is there a daily limit as to how much you can withdraw ?

Bank statement

I need a bank statement tell me how much I have in my account

Irene Moore

According to the Direct Express FAQ page, you can obtain balance information at no cost by calling the Direct Express card toll-free Customer Service Department number on the back of your card, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, at 1-888-741-1115 (toll-free). You can view your account information at www.USDirectExpress.com or on the Direct Express Mobile App. Balance information can also be obtained at any ATM that displays the MasterCard acceptance mark, at no cost.

Money card

How can I get the tracking number for my Direct Expess card

1 answer

They will text you a tracking number or email it but like in my case it didn't work . It kept saying wrong tracking info but I still had my Card in 2 Days.

Just be patient. I know it's hard I just went through the same Thing.

Questions 40