Verified Reviewer

First of all this company is clearly taking advantage of the demographic they serve which in large part is disabled Americans. I had money stolen from account.

I called and reported it. They tried to talk me out of it being fraud saying i must have forgotten spending $350. They said they would send me the transactions so i could mark the fraudulent transactions. This never happend the next month it happened again for about the same amount.

I called again and they finally gave me a new card. I filled out paper work and waited months Then heard i was rejected and that i could call and get information about the investigation. I called many times. They told me that i was rejected because it matched my spending habits even though many were from lyft charges in San Fran and I live 3000 miles away.

Then on another call they told me i was rejected because i was complicit because I didnt try to convince them more that it was fraud. It took tons of calls trying to get the paperwork they said they sent it and never did. Then I let them in on my secret I RECORDED EVERY CALL. Instantly I got the paperwork although they send me only stuff i sent to them and included nothing about any investigation.

They refused to talk to me after they found out they were recorded which is wierd since they had told me transcripts of my calls were included in the investigation. I had recorded them giving fake numbers to call to get the fraud department and it was to another card conpany called eppy card. Two months later I started to load videos onto youtube and bang I got my money.

Record everything (its probably the only time my disability and paranoia have helped me in any way) Im disappointed a little because i wanted to make sure others were not taken advantage of and had hired a lawyer but now i am made whole there is not much i can do. Good luck with dealing with them and if anyone wants to talk or think my videos would help show this companies behavior in a court case please email @ usddfraud@***.com

Product or Service Mentioned: Direct Express Debit Card.

Preferred solution: the company lose there contract for disabled Americans.

Direct Express Cons: Abuse of customers by fraud department, Allow fraud and scammers to steal from the poor, Way they talk to you on the phone, Cannot speak to agent.

Comments