Stockton, California
3.0

I was calling to dispute an unauthorized charge on my Direct Express Debit Card (I was mistakenly charged $28.08 by Boost Mobile who said it was a computer glitch). I was told to contact Direct Express and they would reverse the charges in 2 to 3 days.

So I contacted Direct Express, was transferred to Customer Service, the woman I talked to was immediately rude. She would ask me a question and when I attempted to answer she would say I don't mean to be rude but..., that went on for about 3 different times. Then she ran off the reference number fast, and I asked her if she could repeat it, she cut me off saying it will be on your form. I asked her two more times to repeat the number so that I would have it, in case I didn't receive the dispute forms, she rudely repeated it back to me.

Then she went on to ask me something about if I had something to show my payment, I told her that she can she on my transition history; she cut me off again, saying "you're not listening"... I told her I was not sure of exactly what she asking for and then before I could finish my question, she hung #up on me. I a so glad I got her to repeat the Ref.# back to me.

In all my life, I have never dealt with such rude customer service behavior.

If she got up on the wrong side of the bed, she should stayed home and if she doesn't like her job she needs to quit. Had I been on my cell phone, I could have recorded the conversation.

Product or Service Mentioned: Direct Express Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Direct Express Pros: Always have been good, Convienance of the card, Lack of fees is nice.

Direct Express Cons: Customer service, Rudeness of this customer rep.

Comments