my sister was in a coma for two months.her direct express card expired before she came out of the coma.she gets ssi.she has not had any money in three months now.we called direct express seven times only to be told its on the way.when we called again we were put on hold.i put my speaker phone and took a nap.over one hour of being on hold.i woke up still on hold.watched some tv and waited.finally someone came on.it was the same old bs.they keep putting us on hold,then hanging up on us.by the time my sister gets her direct express card.she will probably be dead by then.these ppl need to be shut down.and never be allowed to do business again.they are all a bunch of rude,uncaring bunch of idiots.i dont know how they can run a business when their service is the worst ive ever seen in my life.ive heard nothing good about them.i did file a complaint today with the attorney general.next the newspaper and anyone else i can find to file a complaint with.these people are putting the screws to disabled humans.

User's recommendation: dont use direct express.

Preferred solution: my direct express card and my money out..

Direct Express Pros: I just need my card.

Comments