Bridgeton, New Jersey

My name is Michael Jamison. I want to make a complaint.Someone made a fraudulent purchase for $39 ,on 2/28/2019

Product or Service Mentioned: Direct Express Debit Card.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Cynthia C

The squeaky wheel gets the oil. The few victims that were able to recoup their monies were the ones who complained to the local police, bbb, identity theft, their representatives and DirectExpress.

If you are able to get through to them please maintain your cool. Be firm and let them know that you are aware of the consumer laws. Identitytheft.gov has a wonderful template that you just need to fill out and they produce a letter. Plus they advise you on the steps that need to be taken next.

I was fortunate to recoup my monies(almost 2K) within a month and you can too.

Join our class action suit against DirectExpress by Contacting Jacki Lynn at jackiedenzz@yahoo.com. Do not lose hope.

My card was also charged 39.+ other amounts.amouting up to $100+ this month and last month not sure about the month befor I have not atherised any monies to be taken out monthly.have. Been calling ever day can’t get threw to a person going to transfer to a different.place that is local.

This is bull. When you are on fixed income.