Additional Fees
Interest Rate

On the 03/28/2018 I received an email stating that a card has been sent via UPS and I shall receive it within 2 days.I tried to track the package just to find out that the address is in Texas!? I live in Tennessee?

I called direct express who not only were rude and unprofessional but also unaware that their system had been hacked!! I was asked to submit 2 forms of indentification ; which I did on 04/03/2018 ,yet they refused to aknowledge ,until next day when a representative asked me if my address is 2530 community drive,apt. 217?? I told them that I never asked or imply a change of address and ,that for the last 15 years my address remained the same :2815 Penn Meade drive,Nashville,Tn 37214.The lady rep.had an unprofessional attitude although I told her and other reps.

thanks I was the one who raised this issue and that they were completely unaware that ,whoever suggested a change of address was not me!!

Now one day later through my direct express app. I see that ,twice I was charge a fee for the package plus one for the card?This matter it will be presented by me to the Social security branch as proof of abuse and breach of security/ internal protocol ,on the part of Direct express entity.Even now I do not know address will follow the package,proof that an audit should be performed on what cause this to happened

Review about: Direct Express Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments